napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need SARMS!!! And accurate info about shipping to India!!!

drlizard

I just have finished my first year of gym.
Lost about 14 kgs of fat naturally at Gold Gym without any trainers or coaches and I'm looking to use SARMS now.

Here's my stats-

Age- 34
Sex- Male
Experience- 1 year 3 months of bodybuilding
Weight- 93 kgs
Height- 6 feet
Body type- Endo

Broad shoulders
Proportionate body in general
Should look great with some more mass.

I'm in India.
I'm just worried whether SARMS ordered from sarmsx will reach me safely or whether Indian Customs​ will not let the package through. Also I have no idea what customs duty they'll charge on the parcel.
I don't have much money so I'm putting everything I have into SARMS and I'd be totally crushed if the parcel doesn't reach me or gets seized by customs. As it is, the USD to Indian Rupees conversion rates are INSANE, plus shipping and the darn Indian Customs duty.. Everything that is imported is expensive over here.
Do help me out with the right guidance.

I want to bulk up, stimulate all dormant muscles to grow, as all my muscle groups aren't responding equally to heavy weight training at the ripe old age of 34. Especially, my biceps refuse to grow even after super heavy workouts to failure.
I'll buy a cutting stack later. First, a monster bulk is in order. Something that'll fire up all muscle groups to respond to training.
I've put my best, my heart and soul into this. I need results.

Please do help me out.
I'll need a PCT also.

Undesirable side effects should be minimal. And if possible, a little fat loss would be welcome.
Check out my album to see my 1 year natural transformation.

Thanks in advance.
Love and regards from India.

Stay strong.
Keep lifting!!!
Beast mode- Permanently on.

I'm pretty sure sarmsx ships to India man. You certainly want to try to get sarmsx brand if you can. Maybe Dylan or Rick will chime in to confirm.

love the "beast mode permanently on" brother! I also love the fact that someone in your country has common sense here and is not asking about using the most ridiculous cycles known to man... its an epidemic in India and im trying so hard to reach all of you and teach you the right way!

you are good to go with sarmsx... they have a HUGE India client base and ship their frequently with no problems whatsoever...

i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout... yes, this is fucking beast mode!

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Sarmsx wil,ship to you in India no problem at all brother. They ship there regularly without issue. if you are looking to bulk up, the power stack is excellent for that

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Wow! That's a quick and very very helpful response from both Dylan and Rick.
It seems I'll stick around this forum for keeps!
:)

And yeah, my country has its fair share of 18 year old skinny idiots who want to go full-auto mode with PEDs the moment they get a gym membership,without even reaching their natural genetic potential or reading about the stuff. I wonder why,coz reading articles online costs nothing.
These retards want to try running Dbol and/or Tren with Test E on a first cycle.
Epidemic is an understatement.

Coming to the topic,both the regimens suggested by you guys are almost guaranteed to give me great results..at least from what I've gathered about SARMS by now.
However tbh I am a little wary of multiple compounds at the same time as this is my first time using PEDs.
Moreover, this goes WAY above my budget as I am a little strapped for cash temporarily,with a 2 month old baby to take care of.

Is there a way to get good gains with less compounds (as I cant afford multiple meds now)?
Like, eg, I read somewhere Ostarine is the most anabolic of them all. Would an Osta-only cycle be worth it or is it better to go with a stack?

If its better to go shock and awe on the muscle with a stack rather than a single compound, I'll wait for a while, save up and then place the order.
Or you could suggest me a "budget" 10-12 week cycle to try for now, if there is such a thing.

Gainz come second only to family,my bros.I know you understand.

A wonderful job you guys are doing here, instead of selling and spreading bullshit. Especially Dylan with your informative Youtube channel which I follow regularly.
This is the one place I know I can trust.
Kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

yes bro, you can definitely go with just one to start with... ostarine is not the most anabolic though... tell me EXACTLY what your goal is and i'll give you the best sarm to run as a stand alone.... mk2866 is one of the most versatile, if not the most so that may be the best option...

yes bro, you can definitely go with just one to start with... ostarine is not the most anabolic though... tell me EXACTLY what your goal is and i'll give you the best sarm to run as a stand alone.... mk2866 is one of the most versatile, if not the most so that may be the best option...

I want to put on muscle, plain and simple. I'm not very bothered about fat loss at the moment though fat loss is always welcome. I can lose fat later. I want to go Beast Mode, watch my diet and increase my lifts, so that I can put on muscle mass and fill out my tee.

That's it.

I want to put on muscle, plain and simple. I'm not very bothered about fat loss at the moment though fat loss is always welcome. I can lose fat later. I want to go Beast Mode, watch my diet and increase my lifts, so that I can put on muscle mass and fill out my tee.

That's it.
yes, go with mk2866... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

yes, go with mk2866... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok. That's a great option for me. Also, would LGD-4033 as a standalone be a good option? I've been reading your articles and watching videos, and LGD seems like it'll gain me some good mass too (without the fat loss though). I am wondering if I could stack LGD for mass and just ONE other SARM for a bit of weight loss or recomp in an 8 week cycle? Like, Ostarine for example.

What would that cycle and PCT look like?

By the way, I'm amazed at how dedicated you are to your work/business/website.
I'm one of hundreds who post everyday and yet you have the patience to keep explaining to us noobs the same things over and over again. I think you deserve a round of applause dude..
Best wishes.

Ok. That's a great option for me. Also, would LGD-4033 as a standalone be a good option? I've been reading your articles and watching videos, and LGD seems like it'll gain me some good mass too (without the fat loss though). I am wondering if I could stack LGD for mass and just ONE other SARM for a bit of weight loss or recomp in an 8 week cycle? Like, Ostarine for example.

What would that cycle and PCT look like?

By the way, I'm amazed at how dedicated you are to your work/business/website.
I'm one of hundreds who post everyday and yet you have the patience to keep explaining to us noobs the same things over and over again. I think you deserve a round of applause dude..
Best wishes.

the best stack you could possibly run for your goals is s4 and lgd... check out this video first bro... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU&t=13s

THANK YOU for your words and support... it is greatly appreciated and im happy to help!

here is the cycle layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

That sounds like a plan, bro.
I'm game for this.

Is it necessary to use GW as part of the PCT?
I've noticed you included it in the first cycle you had suggested as well as in this one.
What would it do as part of a PCT?

(In case you haven't noticed, I'm equally enthusiastic about a good PCT as the main cycle. And I think that's how it should be. Most people I've seen asking about SARMS or even roids only want the enhancements. I want to take care of my health too and want to absolutely NAIL the PCT.)

Could I use only the Clomid?

Last edited:
yes, you use it for cortisol control, which is imperative... i dont put it there just because bro... there is a reason... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... gw also keep performance levels high which is imperative in pct

yes, you use it for cortisol control, which is imperative... i dont put it there just because bro... there is a reason... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... gw also keep performance levels high which is imperative in pct

Ok. That explains a lot. I'm a medical doc so I totally get the cortisol control thing.
I'm done with my questions for now.
You've given me a running start on this.

Lemme research a little more,coz I'm obsessive about it.
Please do keep me posted if there are any special sales or discounts going on. I'll be watching sarmsx regularly anyway.
In any case, I'll say hello before I place an order.

Thanks a lot Dylan..
Talk to you again later, my brother​.

My thanks to Rick for his advice too.

This place friggin rocks.

Ok. That explains a lot. I'm a medical doc so I totally get the cortisol control thing.
I'm done with my questions for now.
You've given me a running start on this.

Lemme research a little more,coz I'm obsessive about it.
Please do keep me posted if there are any special sales or discounts going on. I'll be watching sarmsx regularly anyway.
In any case, I'll say hello before I place an order.

Thanks a lot Dylan..
Talk to you again later, my brother​.

My thanks to Rick for his advice too.

This place friggin rocks.
they dont have specials but they have the discount page.... sounds good man, im happy to help

Top Bottom