napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HRT for women

My EX WIFE had those same issues. No libido and on Paxil for depression and anxiety. Ended up taking off on me 3 times till I told her to get out of my life. Anyway lol we did blood work and everything. Nothing found ever. No reason for the issues. Needless to say, I'm very against any woman taking antidepressants or mental meds from what happened to me.

Oh trust me dude I understand. It's been rocky at home for a long time to say the least, and it's taken abut everything I have to keep the marriage together. If it weren't for my kids it probably would have been over already.

I don't like her taking antidepressants. I'm against it myself, but recently I've seen what she is like without them, and there's no fucking way I can deal with that shit

mine has been off Zoloft since her sarms cycle she cannot believe it

She's been ok being off the Zoloft? That's what my wife takes, and the doc took her off of it for a little while. Basically long enough to just cause more problems

she tried to take herself off a few years ago and it didn't work out, but after 4 weeks of triple stack and off til January she feels fine without it

she tried to take herself off a few years ago and it didn't work out, but after 4 weeks of triple stack and off til January she feels fine without it
Hmmm interesting. My wife has been on it for like 20. I don't see how sarms would change anything as far as dependance on antidepressants....esoecially after coming off the sarms, but that's awesome

ya maybe its the self confidence I don't know or maybe she was holding anger and aggressiveness in with the Zoloft but now she gets pretty heated and don't take no shit at work not nasty but doesn't get runover or passive. so hey more power to her. happy wife happy life.

she believes in this forum and advice so much she is willing to give the sust and xxx a try when in may june when I started she was a little hesitant. being a nurse she just knew what she had heard, and now she doesn't have a problem with it as long as we know what is going in and she knows if I ever feel crazy, or raging I would stop anything but im pretty laid back and am not ready for the hard stuff just yet. so we shall see. she asked if I would pin her and I said hell ya

My Ex took off the three times on me While trying to get off the meds. That is when the crazy is at full tilt lol. It takes about a month for it to clear up. After 2 weeks she wanted to come back each time. After the third strike and doing it to me 2 times when we had kids, I told her to get fucked and will always have a huge problem with her lol.

my next run imam add in some adrol and see how that goes but I don't have to have it. if you know what I mean if it isn't agreeing with me I will just stop and pass it on to someone else. however I did run some a loooong time ago. I just learned that not everything was a war, had to pick my battles and that was in my 20's so im pretty sure ill be good now

My Ex took off the three times on me While trying to get off the meds. That is when the crazy is at full tilt lol. It takes about a month for it to clear up. After 2 weeks she wanted to come back each time. After the third strike and doing it to me 2 times when we had kids, I told her to get fucked and will always have a huge problem with her lol.

ya that sucks bro but maybe it was a matter of time anyway, what really sucks is the kids had to witness that. and hopefully you have custody or atleast a 50/50 split so you can kinda counteract the crazy

ya that sucks bro but maybe it was a matter of time anyway, what really sucks is the kids had to witness that. and hopefully you have custody or atleast a 50/50 split so you can kinda counteract the crazy

Exactly. I got a team of lawyers and fought for my 50-50 custody. So I have my kids a lot and they know my house is home. Not hers. I give them love and affection. The ex doesn't even hug them. I know I'm winning the war. That is satisfaction. Now my new wife is awesome and no problems at all. Never even argue. My younger son calls her mommy and I can't ask for much more.

nice brother it gets better the older they get and the less you have to talk to the ex about we have a blended family as well and the last one in the house so everything was a fucking fight with ex's just to spite us. but whatever the kids know where stability is just like yours.

I actually kicked this around with the ol lady this morning when it was posted and she isn't against it, wtf have I created. only question is she is on progesterone. however at such a low dose of sust and xxx I feel like it may be worth a try and if anything weird happens just stop. any thoughts drb? I would certainly go on the more conservative side with the lower dose to see what happens

Most of the initial meds a gyn will script for will be a combo of both Es and Pro. There are many different ratios available and then there are the single tabs of each. If she is on the combo and feels less libido then drop the dose a little and see how she does. All of this needs to be very low dose...the test,the Es,the Progest,and the xxx.

Exactly. I got a team of lawyers and fought for my 50-50 custody. So I have my kids a lot and they know my house is home. Not hers. I give them love and affection. The ex doesn't even hug them. I know I'm winning the war. That is satisfaction. Now my new wife is awesome and no problems at all. Never even argue. My younger son calls her mommy and I can't ask for much more.

Awesome to hear that brother. Good stuff

Oh trust me dude I understand. It's been rocky at home for a long time to say the least, and it's taken abut everything I have to keep the marriage together. If it weren't for my kids it probably would have been over already.

I don't like her taking antidepressants. I'm against it myself, but recently I've seen what she is like without them, and there's no fucking way I can deal with that shit

The problem with those anti's are that they are a bitch while getting into your system and then a bitch again getting off of them.Then if they keep changing the med you back and forth till your so friggin crazy you can't think.

I really think that my wife and I and my boys take nothing because we all workout and eat right. We always did stuff together...like hike long trails. Wifey did tri's and Iron Man runs, and I really think that intense exercise with a very good diet has kept us all in love. The boys love wifey,love me and we still get together and workout.
Another thing about those anti's is that they cut the ends off of your extreme feelings. So you will never laugh hysterically and never cry hysterically.You become a middle of the road zombie...no extreme happiness, no extreme sadness. I don't take anything except some juice.

Most of the initial meds a gyn will script for will be a combo of both Es and Pro. There are many different ratios available and then there are the single tabs of each. If she is on the combo and feels less libido then drop the dose a little and see how she does. All of this needs to be very low dose...the test,the Es,the Progest,and the xxx.

Actually talking to her tonite she stopped taking the progesterone she is just waiting for daddy to get back on the sarms and she will be back on them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i think if they see progress and no "rage" out of us which i can agree sometimes we have to work on it. They are more receptive

Well i think if they see progress and no "rage" out of us which i can agree sometimes we have to work on it. They are more receptive

Honestly no matter what I've taken I've never had a bad mood. Except Rad which I learned to take at night before bed. So my wife has only seen the good and gainzzz ;)

Lol ya its been years for me so it will be all new again since i am 20 years older

Top Bottom