napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on honey?

supermario

I like to substitute honey for sugar in my coffee and my morning oat bran. Is this OK or is there better sweetener subs

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

For my coffee I usually mix up a protein shake with milk and use that as a substitute for creamer. As far as the honey goes I'll eat some occasionally on a cheat day but not through the week

VERY high in sugar, so no go for me.......does taste damn good tho

Honey has a lot of great benefits, but obviously you,need to be careful when figuring those macros, since it's so sugar heavy

My filipino wife and her family use raw natural honey for many things. And who just won miss UNIVERSE!! go Philippines!!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Depends on if you ask Steve Harvey or not!

I love honey it is a staple in my house. I can typically burn through an entire days worth of calories while cycling so raw honey and natty peanut butter are great ways for me to get sugar and healthy fat in to my system quickly. I don't take a ton of protein supplement other than I just eat a lot but honey has saved me many times from just naturally going hypo and feeling like trash.

I love honey it is a staple in my house. I can typically burn through an entire days worth of calories while cycling so raw honey and natty peanut butter are great ways for me to get sugar and healthy fat in to my system quickly. I don't take a ton of protein supplement other that I just eat a lot but honey has saved me many times from just naturally going hypo and feeling like trash.

lol. I hate feeling like trash.

My filipino wife and her family use raw natural honey for many things. And who just won miss UNIVERSE!! go Philippines!!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Love me some Pilipino girls. Chasing one now...

Depends on goals its not an alternative too sugar though it is sugar. So make sure you factor it into your cals and macros really good for you just portion control and count it .

Top Bottom