napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Glad to be here.

Logic88

What's up guys?... Some of you already know me or remember the creepy avatar pic from Evo... I got word that Evo was kinda being a little douchy when it came to some their sources which is totally unfair... So I made the jump and decided to come here... Thanks for accepting me in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What's up guys?... Some of you already know me or remember the creepy avatar pic from Evo... I got word that Evo was kinda being a little douchy when it came to some their sources which is totally unfair... So I made the jump and decided to come here... Thanks for accepting me in advance.

Welcome to AR bro! We are happy to have you! You are certainly in good hands here for the best sources, information, and advice out there. If you need help with anything at all, just let me know!

Welcome to AR bro! We are happy to have you! You are certainly in good hands here for the best sources, information, and advice out there. If you need help with anything at all, just let me know!
Will do... I will be following you.. Thanks bro

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... no need to thank us for having you, THANK YOU for coming here... we love having as many strong members as we can and i know you fit into that category... don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way...

Welcome to the family bro. No scammers here. Highest quality on all fronts

Top Bottom