napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it possible to cut with a low dose of deca?

After looking at all the advice, I will probably be doing a recomp or a lean bulk. Can't wait to try eq tho as I have hear it helps with joint issues as well.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

EQ is perfect to go along with your goal of recomp and lean gains as well bro

eq is the shit bro as long as you run it right... its a staple for me on every cycle... you MUST run it as drb indicated at a higher dose though to really see the results... eq stacks well with ANYTHING in ANY scenario... i would honestly run it no less than 800 mg week... do not forget to donate blood while running it
Definitely running eq next cycle

EQ is perfect to go along with your goal of recomp and lean gains as well bro
Can't wait to run it next cycle. Does eq actually help with joint issues when compared to deca? I read an article about how it increases bone density..

I think that you can cut with under 200mg a week. If your diet is right, test dose is not too high and your AI dose is balanced. Finding the sweet spot with all three may take some time though. I also agree with the others. EQ is a good choice. EQ aromatizes more than Deca but I find that I hold much more water on Deca. Ive read that Deca only aromatizes at 20% the rate of test but it causes other compounds to aromatize more. I can only assume that is why I hold more water on Deca because on paper EQ aromatizes more, at 50% the rate of test.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to run it next cycle. Does eq actually help with joint issues when compared to deca? I read an article about how it increases bone density..

It does increase bone density but I wouldn't put a lot of stock into that joint benefit. If I was looking for joint support, I'd use MK-2866 bro

it can to a point but don't expect miracles with it... now if you run it in conjunction with something like mk2866 then it really works well together but my best advice is to add gw with eq... when they are ran together the amount of output and endurance you encounter is like nothing you can imagine...

Top Bottom