napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HRT for women

lmao well hey i aint saying they are all bad but good for you get em young train em up right!!!! Merry Christmas bro from the states!!! im off here for a little bit last minute shopping and maybe a nap
Merry Christmas man. About 2 hours to Christmas day here. Everybody is two sheets to the wind but me. Sucks not drinking anymore.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

well while they are sleeping in and nursing hangovers you will be grindin it out in the gym looking better than them anyways!!!!! Merry Christmas bro and thanks for your service

http://www.herplace.com/hormone-info/BodyBasics.pdf

I like this lady a lot! Keep in mind that what I did was part study and part luck. Be sure to do everything in low doses to start.If you have to tweak it can be a pain. Just like when I asked my wife's gyn do women have any test at all and he said no...they are not the brightest bulbs when it comes to hormones. OF COURSE women have test! I actually told him that he didnt know shit. My thinking is that test in women is THE SINGLE over looked factor in women. You get the low dose test established and they become young right before your eyes.

Thanks for bringing the topic up DRB and your experience with this. Hopefully out of this we can help our women get to feeling like they should.

Thanks for bringing the topic up DRB and your experience with this. Hopefully out of this we can help our women get to feeling like they should.

yes no doubt it has opened up a whole different topic with quite a few of us here and we are talking to our ladies about it and hope to include it real soon.

yes no doubt it has opened up a whole different topic with quite a few of us here and we are talking to our ladies about it and hope to include it real soon.

I'm glad we can have a good discussion and try to help each other out a lot. I'm glad most of our conversations stay positive and helpful. In doing research for all kinds of different stuff related to aas, I see wars on boards and nasty posts and attacks. Glad we don't have that here. Even on this type of sensitive topic. I came across a thread while looking around about female test replacement, and was guys going crazy on there with attacks and stuff.

well i think we pretty much keep a snap down on trolls, they may come in and try, but they get the ax pretty quickly grown folks aint got time for that shit.

Agree completely, and second that. This is priceless information and a sensitive subject that you just can't find anywhere. I am certainly hoping a lot of good comes out of this for all of us

Top Bottom