napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

Nice updates man.. I'm surprised the Vyvanse doesn't curb your hunger more. But if your like me, nothing stops my hunger. Back in the day when I used to get into more trouble, not even the China white could curb my hunger
Lol yeah man I've been on ADD meds so long, it doesn't curb the hunger like it did when I started taking adderall when I was 20(horrible horrible drug). No I'm like u bro...can always eat!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

how much have you gained so far?
I was 195 when I started the bridge about 8 and a half weeks ago, so 22 lbs roughly...lol shit I didn't even realize it was that much... I mean I'm eating like a horse and working my ass off and my new program has got me doing heavier stuff w fewer reps...

I was 195 when I started the bridge about 8 and a half weeks ago, so 22 lbs roughly...lol shit I didn't even realize it was that much... I mean I'm eating like a horse and working my ass off and my new program has got me doing heavier stuff w fewer reps...

Holy shit dude! I would love to be 220...haha nice work bro!

So I got blood work done recently and the results have me a bit concerned... My kidney function was abnormal as well as elevated liver enzymes. The doctor also personally called me to tell me that my testosterone levels were "dangerously high" at around 1200 and that it could affect my heart... She said someone my age (34) should ideally be bw 500-600 for test levels...is this something I should be concerned about? Thanks guys.

So I got blood work done recently and the results have me a bit concerned... My kidney function was abnormal as well as elevated liver enzymes. The doctor also personally called me to tell me that my testosterone levels were "dangerously high" at around 1200 and that it could affect my heart... She said someone my age (34) should ideally be bw 500-600 for test levels...is this something I should be concerned about? Thanks guys.

Your test levels? Not at all. That is where you want it if you are cruising.
Can you be more specific on your kidney and liver levels? Is your creatinine high for kidney and that's what he's looking at? If so, how high? That is actually normal for a lifter. Natty or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urea nitrogen was 24/ range is 6-23 mg/dL

Creatinine was 1.50 / range was 0.67-1.17 mg/dL

AST was 59 and range was 10-37 U/L

HGB was low at 13.1 range was 13.5-17.5 g/dL

MCHC was low at 31 range of 32-36 g/dL

Everything else was in normal range. My thyroid levels were borderline but still fell into the reference ranges.

Most looks like you need more fluids. That will help with the kidneys. Some cranberry juice daily as well. Have you ran any orals lately? I know that some people take longer to recover liver levels than others.

Most looks like you need more fluids. That will help with the kidneys. Some cranberry juice daily as well. Have you ran any orals lately? I know that some people take longer to recover liver levels than others.

Thanks man! Yeah I'll get more fluids and maybe throw some pedialite in for electrolytes. Yeah I did do an oral cycle of var before the bridge. I'm taking proviron right now...does that affect liver? I know sometimes psychiatric meds can elevate liver enzymes too which I take a few of...

Thanks man! Yeah I'll get more fluids and maybe throw some pedialite in for electrolytes. Yeah I did do an oral cycle of var before the bridge. I'm taking proviron right now...does that affect liver? I know sometimes psychiatric meds can elevate liver enzymes too which I take a few of...

I had an allergic reaction on thanksgiving. Took a couple things for it from the doc and they still had my liver levels messed up 3 weeks after. So many things go into liver levels it's really a hard one to judge. Not sure on the Proviron. It should be minimal if I'm correct. One of the other guys will have to jump in.

I had an allergic reaction on thanksgiving. Took a couple things for it from the doc and they still had my liver levels messed up 3 weeks after. So many things go into liver levels it's really a hard one to judge. Not sure on the Proviron. It should be minimal if I'm correct. One of the other guys will have to jump in.

Cool cool. Thanks bro! Good info

Transformer- get some NAC and TUDCA and drink a ton of water. You're levels will get back within range with a quickness. The NAC I take is 1000mg daily- you can take two doses daily

Transformer- get some NAC and TUDCA and drink a ton of water. You're levels will get back within range with a quickness. The NAC I take is 1000mg daily- you can take two doses daily
Any particular brands for those supplements that you recommend?

For the NAC Brand: Source Naturals N-Acetyl Cycteine

and for the Tudca- Antaeus Labs Aegis. This one has always worked well for me.

Top Bottom