napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

AWWWWWW shit son it is really bout to be on with this next cycle man it was a pleasure following this bridge it is exactly what I should of done with mine, but you live and learn and I learned not to do what I did the last time. I will def be following the next enjoy your day off before your blast off
Thanks brother very much appreciated!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

This is it. The final log on the bridge. I'm taking tomorrow off, resting, and enjoying my family. Then it's SUNDAY FUNDAY! The blast off shall take place on Sunday morning with a healthy 100 mg of test combined w 400 mg of equipoise and a side of SARMs! On Wednesday the process will be repeated making 200 mg of test and 800 mg of Eq for the week and the remaining 15 weeks as well. More to come in the cycle log...So I decided today I would go out w a bang. Early this morning I worked w my physical therapist for an hour and a half doing calf stretches, massages, untra sound, and calf exercises. I'm going to the therapy for both of my Achilles tendons. I have what's called tendonosis in both of them. Tendinitis is the diagnosis when the problem is acute. Tendonosis is chronic...I've been dealing w it about 2 years. After therapy I went to the gym and did a full body circuit which was nice for a change of pace followed by 30 minutes of cardio. Total the workout was about an hour and 15 min. I chugged a protein shake immediately after went to my parents house and spent the afternoon w my son and my mom. Reflecting on everything I've worked so hard for in the last 8 months...I'm very pleased with my progress. I was going to post a photo, but there really aren't any noticeable differences over the last two weeks. I've been floating between 210-215 for about that time. I'm going to save the pictures for the beginning of the cycle log... You guys who rode w me through this bridge the last few months have really been crucial to my success, so thank you everybody, enjoy your weekend, and I'll see you on the other side!

Great log bro, and looking forward to see how this coming cycle treats you!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great log bro, and looking forward to see how this coming cycle treats you!

Thanks for following Rick. Your insight and feedback have been a huge part of my success so far. Appreciate it bro!

Thanks for following Rick. Your insight and feedback have been a huge part of my success so far. Appreciate it bro!

It's been my pleasure bro!

Top Bottom