napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

don't forget ending stats and pics if you want to as well. thanks for a great log it was nice to read your progress and setbacks and overall experience here. thanks for sharing
My pleasure. Thanks for following and giving great feedback and support! I'll post a picture at the end of the week. My stats have been pretty steady for the last 2 weeks of the bridge so I will log it if there is a major change bw now and then, but as of today:

6'0
215 lbs.
14-15% body fat

Pants waist went down an inch since the beginning of the bridge. I started around 195 lbs w a 34 inch waist and at 215 lbs. I'm wearing 33 inch jeans. Before I went to a new year's eve party, I went to the store to grab a new pair of jeans and I thought fuck it I'll just try these 33s on to see if I can squeeze in and get the top buttoned lol when they fit perfectly with yet even some room to spare, I thought to myself, if I gained 20 lbs and lost an inch on my waist on a bridge...what's going to happen on this cycle? That's why I'm just feeling really positive about it.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

My pleasure. Thanks for following and giving great feedback and support! I'll post a picture at the end of the week. My stats have been pretty steady for the last 2 weeks of the bridge so I will log it if there is a major change bw now and then, but as of today:

6'0
215 lbs.
14-15% body fat

Pants waist went down an inch since the beginning of the bridge. I started around 195 lbs w a 34 inch waist and at 215 lbs. I'm wearing 33 inch jeans. Before I went to a new year's eve party, I went to the store to grab a new pair of jeans and I thought fuck it I'll just try these 33s on to see if I can squeeze in and get the top buttoned lol when they fit perfectly with yet even some room to spare, I thought to myself, if I gained 20 lbs and lost an inch on my waist on a bridge...what's going to happen on this cycle? That's why I'm just feeling really positive about it.

Really nice results bro.

6'0
215 lbs.
14-15% body fat

hell yes son keep that shit going, i know ive gained 5-10 lbs in 3 weeks on cycle but not in the waist and im like WTF. this was not the goal but hell as long as its lean i will take it i guess

excellent work brother... you have kept a great log and its so helpful for not only yourself but so many others... excellent results... you are doing great and have already come a long way... your well on your way to surpassing your goals... great work!

Awesome job thus far Transformer! To gain that weight and LOSE pant sizes. Now that's beast. When does the cycle start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent work brother... you have kept a great log and its so helpful for not only yourself but so many others... excellent results... you are doing great and have already come a long way... your well on your way to surpassing your goals... great work!
Thanks bro! This forum has been key to all of the progress thus far from the feedback and insight on my logs to the information provided by so many others in various threads and logs. Really, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I've been provided with great products and service from Pure Essence, Pharma Lady, and Express Domestic. You have put something together that has helped and can help so many, including myself. Thank you.

Just 3 more days until blast off...looks like my sinus infection is returning. If that's the case, I'll postpone everything so that I'm full strength for the upcoming run. Took yesterday off to rest and celebrate my wife's birthday as well. I was going to workout today but now that I don't feel well, I'm going to have to take today off. My blood work came back yesterday and I have some concerns:

AST: range 7-40 u/l
Results:60 u/l

BUN: 8-25
Results 29

Creatinine: .7-1.4
Results 1.44

ALT: 5-50
Results 52

Everything else was normal range. Thoughts? I'm worried but don't really know if I should be...

Livers look a little high. Did you take antibiotics for the sinus infection. Creatinine isn't anything to worry about. It will be high for 99% of lifters natty or not.

Livers look a little high. Did you take antibiotics for the sinus infection. Creatinine isn't anything to worry about. It will be high for 99% of lifters natty or not.

Yeah I did take antibiotics. I mean how high is it? Is that slightly elevated or just a little? Seven months ago I got bloods done, before I started juicing and alt and ast were right in the middle of normal range...

Yeah I did take antibiotics. I mean how high is it? Is that slightly elevated or just a little? Seven months ago I got bloods done, before I started juicing and alt and ast were right in the middle of normal range...

Doctors usually don't get alarmed at elevated liver enzymes until they are about double the upper limits of normal. As your ALT is around this point, I'd say this is something you need to work on.

No need to panic... They're not alarmingly high, but I wouldn't want to simply leave this as "not so bad" and forget about it for another year. You should be re-tested every 90 days as you work on why this might be going on.

Short term, this is not a problem, but I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life at these levels. Keep working on it...

When ALT gets up to the 300-500 range there is reason for concern. At your levels there just may be a simple viral infection passing through your body.

Doctors usually don't get alarmed at elevated liver enzymes until they are about double the upper limits of normal. As your ALT is around this point, I'd say this is something you need to work on.

No need to panic... They're not alarmingly high, but I wouldn't want to simply leave this as "not so bad" and forget about it for another year. You should be re-tested every 90 days as you work on why this might be going on.

Short term, this is not a problem, but I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life at these levels. Keep working on it...

When ALT gets up to the 300-500 range there is reason for concern. At your levels there just may be a simple viral infection passing through your body.

OK thanks bro ...that makes me feel better. I actually already told my doctor last week before I got this blood work done that I wanted to do it every 3 months, so he will be monitoring that. I added the competitive edge labs Tudca to the cycle assist you recommended, so hopefully that will help. I've never taken it before so I don't know anything about it's effectiveness, but I've read some good things about it... We'll see.

OK thanks bro ...that makes me feel better. I actually already told my doctor last week before I got this blood work done that I wanted to do it every 3 months, so he will be monitoring that. I added the competitive edge labs Tudca to the cycle assist you recommended, so hopefully that will help. I've never taken it before so I don't know anything about it's effectiveness, but I've read some good things about it... We'll see.

very wise move continuously monitoring bloodwork... i like how responsible you are being with everything... your setting a good example on how its supposed to be done...

the tudca should help as well.. it certainly won't hurt and hopefully it helps get values in range...

very wise move continuously monitoring bloodwork... i like how responsible you are being with everything... your setting a good example on how its supposed to be done...

the tudca should help as well.. it certainly won't hurt and hopefully it helps get values in range...
Thanks bro! Much appreciated!

This is it. The final log on the bridge. I'm taking tomorrow off, resting, and enjoying my family. Then it's SUNDAY FUNDAY! The blast off shall take place on Sunday morning with a healthy 100 mg of test combined w 400 mg of equipoise and a side of SARMs! On Wednesday the process will be repeated making 200 mg of test and 800 mg of Eq for the week and the remaining 15 weeks as well. More to come in the cycle log...So I decided today I would go out w a bang. Early this morning I worked w my physical therapist for an hour and a half doing calf stretches, massages, untra sound, and calf exercises. I'm going to the therapy for both of my Achilles tendons. I have what's called tendonosis in both of them. Tendinitis is the diagnosis when the problem is acute. Tendonosis is chronic...I've been dealing w it about 2 years. After therapy I went to the gym and did a full body circuit which was nice for a change of pace followed by 30 minutes of cardio. Total the workout was about an hour and 15 min. I chugged a protein shake immediately after went to my parents house and spent the afternoon w my son and my mom. Reflecting on everything I've worked so hard for in the last 8 months...I'm very pleased with my progress. I was going to post a photo, but there really aren't any noticeable differences over the last two weeks. I've been floating between 210-215 for about that time. I'm going to save the pictures for the beginning of the cycle log... You guys who rode w me through this bridge the last few months have really been crucial to my success, so thank you everybody, enjoy your weekend, and I'll see you on the other side!

AWWWWWW shit son it is really bout to be on with this next cycle man it was a pleasure following this bridge it is exactly what I should of done with mine, but you live and learn and I learned not to do what I did the last time. I will def be following the next enjoy your day off before your blast off

Top Bottom