napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

I have been stuck in my mancave with a sinus infection...doctor called antibiotics in today, so hopefully will be able to breath and workout again soon! So the one with the blue shorts is like 3 weeks ago right after I lifted I think bc I look a little bigger there I think... anyways the one with the green shorts is today weighing 213.7 lbs. I think the chest fat is almost gone... Abs are just starting to show a little... I went to Kohls the other day to get a pair of jeans and I was shocked when I tried on 34s they were too big which is crazy bc at 195 lbs this past summer, 34 waist was perfect, maybe even a bit tight. I'm about 214 lbs and I bought a pair of 33x32 jeans! and even had a little room...didn't try to squeeze on 32s, but I'll get there.

I haven't been posting as much so, I hope all you guys had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Thank you all for being a huge part of my success in 2015!

Attachments

• January2ND2016 (1).jpg
    January2ND2016 (1).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
  • January2-2016.jpg
    January2-2016.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 17
Haha thanks man! If the rest can catch up to my traps I'll be very happy...but that is for sure going to take time and hard work which I'm all in for.

You are well on your way my friend. You've made an incredible transformation so far.

hell yes son I love it I cannot wait for more updates and see where you will go next
I am about to jump on my 2nd sarms run which I will be logging as well. I am pleased with my first run, and I know you are as well. how could you not you look great man

hell yes son I love it I cannot wait for more updates and see where you will go next
I am about to jump on my 2nd sarms run which I will be logging as well. I am pleased with my first run, and I know you are as well. how could you not you look great man
Thanks bro! I'll definitely be following your log for this upcoming run! Appreciate it brotha!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Haven't worked out in a few days...bad sinus infection.Does anyone know if antibiotics make it harder to cum?

Haven't worked out in a few days...bad sinus infection.Does anyone know if antibiotics make it harder to cum?

Antibiotics are harsh on the liver. That's for sure. They had mine elevated even a good while after. Interesting to see if they have sexual side effects. Hats not something I've read anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antibiotics are harsh on the liver. That's for sure. They had mine elevated even a good while after. Interesting to see if they have sexual side effects. Hats not something I've read anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I haven't seen that either... I guess it could be the interaction between my other meds and the antibiotics... It's just weird...kinda just seemed to come out of nowhere

I did arms yesterday and felt pretty strong but got lethargic halfway through. I think I'm still fighting this cold/sinus infection...completely exhausted today. I'm unfortunately going to have to take another day off from the gym which I hate bc it has become such an important part of my life. Taking all this time away from the gym scares me a little bit just bc it reminds me of when I was overweight and lazy. My body is saying rest for now so I guess I'll just have to listen...

Its tough to make posts in this log at this point because the bridge is over in 10 days and then I begin my cycle. I have made some incredible gains and am really happy with my results, but to be honest I think I've lost some focus. Maybe its this time of year can be a bit depressing just because of the cold and how early it gets dark. Although I did just get over a sinus infection, for the first time since I began this journey to transform my body, I find myself struggling to go to the gym. I'm going to have blood work done tomorrow to see where I'm at health wise before the cycle begins. I will log the results of that it comes back. Part of my bipolar is seasonal affective disorder which is basically like I'm at risk for depression during the winter and can get a bit manic during the warmer months. I hate writing about such negative stuff espeacially when things are going so well in and outside of the gym... my body is starting to look better, my family life is in check beautiful child and beautiful wife), great and loyal friends, and my real estate investment business is starting to take off...I don't get how if all this shit is going right do I feel like I'm in a funk...Hopefully my next log will be a bit more positive.

Top Bottom