napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus anavar 50mg tabs

Kawiguy88

So just wanted to get input from anyone who has used his stoa anavar and what there thoughts are on it as far as potency pumps and all around results. The 50mg ones, I guess it's all the same whether it's the 10mg 25 or 50 but thought I'd add that in. Thanks guys. Also check out my intro to this forum if you'd like to know a bit about me.

So just wanted to get input from anyone who has used his stoa anavar and what there thoughts are on it as far as potency pumps and all around results. The 50mg ones, I guess it's all the same whether it's the 10mg 25 or 50 but thought I'd add that in. Thanks guys. Also check out my intro to this forum if you'd like to know a bit about me.
Welcome to the forum bro. I saw you posting on evo glad you came over here that place is poison. I've never ran the var but I'm on the stoa winny right now and it's fire.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It's jr. Welcome to the promise land.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol whats up jr, told ya I made the quick switch lmao now I have to take the time to put in those quality posts... oh well good things come in time. Is the 100 post count type deal the same here?

Welcome to the forum bro. I saw you posting on evo glad you came over here that place is poison. I've never ran the var but I'm on the stoa winny right now and it's fire.

Yeah I've been getting that impression.... and thanks for the input bro!

Lol whats up jr, told ya I made the quick switch lmao now I have to take the time to put in those quality posts... oh well good things come in time. Is the 100 post count type deal the same here?
Nope only 3 bro. Trust me you didn't lose shit with those posts. All the people you were talking to were alters anyway.

Well, it's worse now than its ever been. It's a full on scam board.

I was very skeptical of some of there sources that's still had 'rave' reviews but I still had that stay away feeling from quite a few. I'm definitely feeling confident in my choice with hipo

I was very skeptical of some of there sources that's still had 'rave' reviews but I still had that stay away feeling from quite a few. I'm definitely feeling confident in my choice with hipo
I've used hipos winny, Tbol and proviron. His customer service is top notch, his delivery is super fast and his prices are awesome.

Ya his winny is the shit bro!! Glad you like it. I have 250 more on the way. My strength went through the roof on 75mg per day. Got pretty fuckn shredded too!

No 100 post bs here bro. And you need something, I'm a pm away.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya his winny is the shit bro!! Glad you like it. I have 250 more on the way. My strength went through the roof on 75mg per day. Got pretty fuckn shredded too!
Yea, I've only been on it for 13 days at 60mg and I've been hitting prs left and right all week.

Hi Kawi

There is no Oxandrosto 50 mg. This product is available in 10 and 25 mg tabs :)

You have the link to this products here:

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/search&search=Oxandr

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

Hi Kawi

There is no Oxandrosto 50 mg. This product is available in 10 and 25 mg tabs :)

You have the link to this products here:

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/search&search=Oxandr

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

Damn I had no idea I made a mistake then with what I ordered from you I got the oxystoa from you thinking is was oxandrosto just at different mg levels oops. Look like I'll be getting anadrol instead... I'll have to read up that compound I suppose

Damn I had no idea I made a mistake then with what I ordered from you I got the oxystoa from you thinking is was oxandrosto just at different mg levels oops. Look like I'll be getting anadrol instead... I'll have to read up that compound I suppose

Let me know your order ID and I'll check it for you if you want.

Hipo

Hi

Yes, unfortunately you selected Oxystoa 50 mg (Oxymetholone):

Testosterone Enanthate Norma TE Norma -1- 1 $7.00 $7.00
Oxystoa 50 Oxystoa 50 1 $80.00 $80.00
Pregnyl 5000 iu 1 box (HCG) Pregnyl 5000 iu 1 box 2 $20.00 $40.00

If you need the Oxandrolone (10 or 25 mg), contact me by PM and I will see what I can do (probably I´ll be able to arrange you some special discount for this product).

Hipo

Top Bottom