napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time for My Cycle...first one in 9 months...

I had a bad car accident 7 months ago and have been rebuilding strength and endurance for the past two months... I have a lot of work to do :(

I need a goal...l I need a schedule i just I feel lost without one...that usually means ice cream and beer...not good.

I am 215 pounds 14% BF and 53 years old...here are my thoughts

Starting with GW and MK 2866 to cut and heal more... 8 weeks... I really need the endurance, recovery and healing aspects...lot of HIIT cardio and fast light weight reps.

Goal cut to 11% BF...not sure if I can get their but thats the goal.

Then for strength and size (I shrunk so much :( )

12 weeks

1-4 dbol
1-12 Test E 500
1-12 Proviron 50 ( my girlfriend is 20 years younger then me)
1-12 s-4 50 (maybe 75)

Aromasin and other supps all along

Then I will use clomid and cruise on 125 Test E since I am too old to care about 100% recovery.

Work out 5 days a week...cardio intensive with light weight high reps until I know my back and hips can handle the big stuff.

Thoughts criticism let me have it guys. I feel great now...but I want to be the man I was before the accident.

Bill

I had a bad car accident 7 months ago and have been rebuilding strength and endurance for the past two months... I have a lot of work to do :(

I need a goal...l I need a schedule i just I feel lost without one...that usually means ice cream and beer...not good.

Starting with GW and MK 2866 to cut and heal more... 8 weeks... I really need the endurance, recovery and healing aspects...lot of HIIT cardio and fast light weight reps.

12 weeks

1-4 dbol
1-12 Test E 500
1-12 s-4 50 (maybe 75)

Then I will use clomid and cruise on 125 Test E since I am too old to care about 100% recovery.

Work out 5 days a week...cardio intensive with light weight high reps until I know my back and hips can handle the big stuff.

Thoughts criticism let me have it guys. I feel great now...but I want to be the man I was before the accident.

Bill

It looks pretty good to me brother. Though once you go to cruise I don't see the need for the Clomid if you are just going to stay on test.

You have the right idea using the sarms to help cut bodyfat first. Of course diet is the big factor here, but with that you'll see great progress. S4 would also help you big time for cutting so instead of running it during your cycle I would run it as a triple stack along with MK and GW if I had to choose. Instead of using the S4 on cycle, I would use LGD which is perfect for bulking. You can run that the whole 12 weeks at 10mg

Yeah I get your point on the clomid not sure why I put the s4 in when I did, I will put it In the cut phase.....I love the hardening I get from s4 but with the proviron I should be fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12 weeks

1-4 dbol
1-12 Test E 500
1-12 s-4 50 (maybe 75)

Bill

i like everything about what your doing except for the dbol use and the clomid while on a cruise.. i would drop the dbol and add tbol and lgd.. this will give you dbol like results without the estrogen conversion and water... after you have worked this hard to get down to the right body fat, why would you pick dbol to immediately run? that is where im lost but everything else like proviron, s4 look great.. there is no need whatsoever to be using clomid on your cruise... otherwise it looks like you have a nice plan moving forward...

12 weeks

1-4 dbol
1-12 Test E 500
1-12 s-4 50 (maybe 75)

Bill

Sounds pretty good man, aside from the clomid which was already mentioned. What other supps are you planning to run along with aromasin? Youll want the aromasin at 12.5mg eod and would suggest liver support with the dbol kick. I like the values you chose for compounds. Any reason you decided on dbol??

I want to add strength and size after slimming down. 12.5 eod On Aromasin...may go with Dylan suggestion on Tbol and lgd. Like Dylan said why cut so hard the use something to blow me up. So I thinks I will do that instead. Thanks guys oh yeah liver support for sure

I want to add strength and size after slimming down. 12.5 eod On Aromasin...may go with Dylan suggestion on Tbol and lgd. Like Dylan said why cut so hard the use something to blow me up. So I thinks I will do that instead. Thanks guys oh yeah liver support for sure

Good idea bro. I dont personally like dbol. For me its all about adrol for bulk but gotta prevent estro and maintain a clean diet

I am going with tbol placing order with pharma lady and PE tomorrow.

Yeah, if you want "cleaner" dryer gains, roll with the tbol. Dbol is such a heavy bulker. It's great and effective, but it can blur one's perception of progress.

Good luck with your cycle, brother.

I am going with tbol placing order with pharma lady and PE tomorrow.

I would also suggest Tbol over Dbol. It's much dryer and since you are trying to build solid lean mass, the Tbol would suit you and your goals better.

Thanks...as luck would have it my car broke down and I had to fix it..looks like I have to wait another week to buy my gear. I don't know what more frustrating...cars or women. ...lol

Top Bottom