napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Proof is in the pudding

I was informed today by a good friend that Evo was pushing bunk products, so I decided to see if it was true. I first posted about SARMS1 triple stack and how it was fake and did absolutely nothing, then within minutes later the post was deleted and I had a PM from the infamous "gearhead" asking about what doses I was taking and what my diet consisted of basically a load of b/s to cover that SARMS1 wasn't fake and that I was doing something wrong. Then I flat out made posts saying that Evo was fake and that they pushed bunk products. Within 20 minutes the posts were deleted and I was banned from the site. If they weren't pushing fake products I wouldn't be banned and they would give us proof that they are legit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 39
Fuck em. You did the right thing and you're in a better place now bud. I did the same thing over there. Check the gearhead thread here, you'll be pissing your pants. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck em. You did the right thing and you're in a better place now bud. I did the same thing over there. Check the gearhead thread here, you'll be pissing your pants. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I already did check it out, I was cracking up at all the literal BS that he has said

I was informed today by a good friend that Evo was pushing bunk products, so I decided to see if it was true. I first posted about SARMS1 triple stack and how it was fake and did absolutely nothing, then within minutes later the post was deleted and I had a PM from the infamous "gearhead" asking about what doses I was taking and what my diet consisted of basically a load of b/s to cover that SARMS1 wasn't fake and that I was doing something wrong. Then I flat out made posts saying that Evo was fake and that they pushed bunk products. Within 20 minutes the posts were deleted and I was banned from the site. If they weren't pushing fake products I wouldn't be banned and they would give us proof that they are legit.

You got it right bro. The proof of their scamming and bunk products is reflected in their actions. Fuck them, and their bullshit. You are in a much better place now and away from all of that nonsense. Feel free to call this your new home bro!

They know their time there is coming to an end.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It's sad really. That was the first aas site I ever was on. Tried to contribute when I could. Then started to see the decline. When sources started getting banned I knew something was up.

^ Good shit, always speak the truth !

But you MUST get your sarms from sarms1. It's the only true sarms out there...

The amount of times I heard that over there... SMH.

Good shit man. Exposure.... pretty soon theyll be pushing products to the people they pay to push products. Welcome to AR

Man i hate to disagree with you guys but i used their sarms products and they worked fine for me.I didnt find them bunk.But again all i used was their gw on and off for the last 6 months. I didnt use osta or lgd for a long time, maybe they switched it up

i will say you can get as good, if not better sarms over here for about $20 a bottle less, so you would have to be a complete idiot to keep buying it over there though.Problem is alot of people still dont know this

Man i hate to disagree with you guys but i used their sarms products and they worked fine for me.I didnt find them bunk.But again all i used was their gw on and off for the last 6 months. I didnt use osta or lgd for a long time, maybe they switched it up

i will say you can get as good, if not better sarms over here for about $20 a bottle less, so you would have to be a complete idiot to keep buying it over there though.Problem is alot of people still dont know this
I will agree with you somewhat on this. When sarms1 first became THE place to get sarms I ran their lgd, S4, mk, and gw and I got great results, this was about 2 years ago. Last winter when my stock pile ran out I bought about 5 bottles of S4 and when I got them, from the very first dose I knew something wasn't right. The s4 tasted COMPLETELY different than it ever did. I emailed Tom (if that's even a real person) and I asked him if they changed the suspension and he told me no absolutely not nothing had changed and he almost seemed irritated that I had even asked. It was the way he worded the email I knew something was up. After about a month I realized that I had gotten nothing out of the s4 and they sold me compete garbage and that was the last time I ever bought from them. I know at one point they sold a good product and I feel like it was when they started that buy 2 get one free deal and that they got greedy and started selling bullshit.

I will agree with you somewhat on this. When sarms1 first became THE place to get sarms I ran their lgd, S4, mk, and gw and I got great results, this was about 2 years ago. Last winter when my stock pile ran out I bought about 5 bottles of S4 and when I got them, from the very first dose I knew something wasn't right. The s4 tasted COMPLETELY different than it ever did. I emailed Tom (if that's even a real person) and I asked him if they changed the suspension and he told me no absolutely not nothing had changed and he almost seemed irritated that I had even asked. It was the way he worded the email I knew something was up. After about a month I realized that I had gotten nothing out of the s4 and they sold me compete garbage and that was the last time I ever bought from them. I know at one point they sold a good product and I feel like it was when they started that buy 2 get one free deal and that they got greedy and started selling bullshit.

I feel the same way I used there osta and gw about a year ago and it was fantastic but I guess recently something has changed. Im glad they are being exposed now.

they could have switched it, i wouldnt be suprised. i havent used anything but gw from them for along time.But even so, you can get sarms here much cheaper thats just as effective , maybe more so... so i dont see why anyone would keep buying it regardless.

they use that excuse it more expensive because its higher quality.. no. its more expensive because they trying to bleed the customers pockets

Top Bottom