napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

My counterpart is seeing the gains I've made on S4, MK and GW. I need to get her on some, at the very least, she'd be ecstatic with the fat loss alone! Great work RR and CR!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
That is a great combo! I did gw & mk my first cycle. This time we revved it up quite a bit. If she's hesitant, try her on gw and mk first.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Pay no mind to my puny arms and kid junk in the background lol

7f449e9ac3d74b36a5d6a9332c9348c3.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1443623621517.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443623669829.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1443623710921.jpg

Can still see the progress. Great work and keep it up. I enjoy seeing women on these forums. It really opens my knowledge base to try to help more people. I'm only a few years deep into the game and try to soak up everything I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can still see the progress. Great work and keep it up. I enjoy seeing women on these forums. It really opens my knowledge base to try to help more people. I'm only a few years deep into the game and try to soak up everything I can.

Thank you [emoji123] I'm still fairly new, so we took it slow at first. Having a feeling next cycle will be pretty intense lol

I'll get more pix posted as soon as I can. I'm rather limited right now (home life complications).

My counterpart is seeing the gains I've made on S4, MK and GW. I need to get her on some, at the very least, she'd be ecstatic with the fat loss alone! Great work RR and CR!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I have no doubt she would love them buddy. If you need help setting her up with something, just let me know

I wish my fiancé was more understanding. I went through hell just convincing her TRT wasn't going to kill me

I wish my fiancé was more understanding. I went through hell just convincing her TRT wasn't going to kill me

I'm dealing with that too. Mine went through my gym bag when I first started SARMS and found them. A couple minutes on Google and he knew everything there was to know about them (in his opinion, not mine.) He decided I was taking illegal steroids and expressed his lack of support.

I'm dealing with that too. Mine went through my gym bag when I first started SARMS and found them. A couple minutes on Google and he knew everything there was to know about them (in his opinion, not mine.) He decided I was taking illegal steroids and expressed his lack of support.

Yea. She found two studies that were bad. And for each one I found a dozen to prove those wrong or show that they were biased studies. But her 20 minutes research trumped my weeks and weeks of research.

Yea. She found two studies that were bad. And for each one I found a dozen to prove those wrong or show that they were biased studies. But her 20 minutes research trumped my weeks and weeks of research.

That's exactly what mine said. He makes up his mind about things and refuses to listen to anything else. Never mind the fact that I've been training since I was 14 and did extensive research before taking anything.

One of these days maybe people will realize that correlation does not equate causation

Just like all the lawyers claiming that TRT causes heart attacks, despite the fact that over 60% of America is obese with a pissing poor diet, and when they die of heart attacks, if they are on TRT that gets the blame, even though the people with good diets and in great shape are not whole on TRT!!

Causation does not imply correlation, very deep insight RR. Alot of people should learn about this analogy its very strong, and applies to many things generally in life..

One of these days maybe people will realize that correlation does not equate correlation.

Just like all the lawyers claiming that TRT causes heart attacks, despite the fact that over 60% of America is obese with a pissing poor diet, and when they die of heart attacks, if they are on TRT that gets the blame, even though the people with good diets and in great shape are not whole on TRT!!
People are too ignorant. They look for answers that they WANT to see.

Top Bottom