napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Facebook fitness page

ibleedoranbla

Hey AR family, I just started a Facebook fitness page and I would appreciate it if those of you with Facebook's would give it a like a share it with your friends. It's a very bare bones page right now because I literally just started it a couple of hours ago, lol. The page is located at www.facebook.com/bluecollarfit

Thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing brother
Absolutely. If you notice most fitness pages, blogs and channels are all ran by people who's life revolves around fitness. You rarely see these things being ran by real regular people with full time jobs and families. I want to reach out to the regular blue collar people who are at the bottom and feel like they are stuck and have no time or energy to devote to bettering their physique and health. I want to help them with tips and tricks that I've learned on my journey of just being a regular blue collar family man that was once at rock bottom.

Absolutely. If you notice most fitness pages, blogs and channels are all ran by people who's life revolves around fitness. You rarely see these things being ran by real regular people with full time jobs and families. I want to reach out to the regular blue collar people who are at the bottom and feel like they are stuck and have no time or energy to devote to bettering their physique and health. I want to help them with tips and tricks that I've learned on my journey of just being a regular blue collar family man that was once at rock bottom.

I think there's certainly a demand for this. I'm directly in that demographic myself. I have a very busy and stressful full time office job with 4 kids at home. It was damn near impossible for me to carve out even 1 hour every day to exercise at first, since I was only sleeping around 4-5 hours to begin with. There are a ton of folks out there on a path to destruction because of similar lifestyles. I work with a bunch of them!

I think there's certainly a demand for this. I'm directly in that demographic myself. I have a very busy and stressful full time office job with 4 kids at home. It was damn near impossible for me to carve out even 1 hour every day to exercise at first, since I was only sleeping around 4-5 hours to begin with. There are a ton of folks out there on a path to destruction because of similar lifestyles. I work with a bunch of them!
As am I. I work 13 hour days 60+ hours a week in a both physically and mentally demanding job. I also own my home, have a 2 year old, a 9 year old step son and a wife. I workout 4-5 days a week and keep my diet on point 7 days a week. I constantly get asked how do I do it, how do I keep up with ask that, where do I find the energy, where do I find the time to workout. Well, I was once a couch potato, 12 pack a day beer drinker and I was 350 pins 35% + bf. I decided enough was enough and I found the time and energy. Now I'm just looking to give back and hopefully help others in similar situations who think there is no way they can do it.

If you have any ideas as to things that can be added and shared on the page please don't hesitate to speak up. You are also more than welcome to be an administrator on the page and share things yourself if you're interested.

Hey AR family, I just started a Facebook fitness page and I would appreciate it if those of you with Facebook's would give it a like a share it with your friends. It's a very bare bones page right now because I literally just started it a couple of hours ago, lol. The page is located at www.facebook.com/bluecollarfit

Thanks

i came through and gave it a like bro... i will get more into it this evening for you

Thanks

I had to deactivate my facebook because my girl said I become friends with too many pretty girls

But im gonna like your page in spirit.
Thanks for posting bro and good luck with it

I had to deactivate my facebook because my girl said I become friends with too many pretty girls

But im gonna like your page in spirit.
Thanks for posting bro and good luck with it
That's cool man, I can understand that lol

Liked your page. Hope it takes off for you!
Awesome man, I appreciate that. I'm kind of limited on what I can post there right now because I don't have Nash followers yet and most of the followers are just my friends who aren't really into fitness. I just hope to help some people out that think they can't find the time to get fit.

Top Bottom