napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Start your day the Dylan Gemelli way...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you know, breakfast is an extremely important meal if not the most important. Many have different beliefs on this as to whether it can be skipped or not but through all of these years, i have found it to be the most important. It not only fuels your day, but it kickstarts your metabolism and the reasoning behind the term "breakfast" is that you are breaking your fast that you obviously are in when you are sleeping. If you sleep 8 hours, wake up, brush teeth, take a shower etc. by the time its said and done you could have been in a fasted state nearly 9-10 hours... For those that sleep less, you are still fasting for many hours at a time. There is a fine line though when eating breakfast. You don't want to over eat to start your day either. Finding a nice balance to start your day is key. I like to try to incorporate a nice balance of protein, carbs, minimal calories yet feeling nice and satisfied to start my day. This is a picture of my preference and what I have found to be very delicious on top of highly effective yet light enough to make me feel great. This is a meal that Mrs. Gemelli made for me once and since then, I have fully integrated it, actually twice a day at times. It is very basic but needs to be done properly. I start with 12-14 small grape tomatoes... You chop them thoroughly and begin them on the stove top. I use spray olive oil to cook them. Its very important to watch the heat you cook them on... I have a very powerful stove top and keep it at 3 to 4 on heat to cook tomatoes which need stirred thoroughly throughout... You do not want to burn them so frequent stirring is necessary... You cook them down until they are mushy and soft... You then quickly add two whole eggs and scramble them with the tomatoes. In the meanwhile, there is always a days worth of rice cooked in our rice cooker for the day as she is a big rice eater being asian and has now started me on it. I take 1/4 serving of a brown and white rice mix and put it in the bottom of my bowl. Then i take my eggs and tomato placing them on top. It is absolutely delicious. I buy egglands best eggs in the large form so as opposed to 70 calories each, they are only 60. you are looking at approximately 40-50 calories in rice or you could even bump it to half a serving and about 40 calories or less with tomatoes... So its basically about 200 calories in total. A good mix of protein and carbs and even some clean fat from the eggs. Here is the picture... Enjoy!

2edwdmu.jpg

Looks good and easy to make, definitely will try it!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

As many of you know, breakfast is an extremely important meal if not the most important. Many have different beliefs on this as to whether it can be skipped or not but through all of these years, i have found it to be the most important. It not only fuels your day, but it kickstarts your metabolism and the reasoning behind the term "breakfast" is that you are breaking your fast that you obviously are in when you are sleeping. If you sleep 8 hours, wake up, brush teeth, take a shower etc. by the time its said and done you could have been in a fasted state nearly 9-10 hours... For those that sleep less, you are still fasting for many hours at a time. There is a fine line though when eating breakfast. You don't want to over eat to start your day either. Finding a nice balance to start your day is key. I like to try to incorporate a nice balance of protein, carbs, minimal calories yet feeling nice and satisfied to start my day. This is a picture of my preference and what I have found to be very delicious on top of highly effective yet light enough to make me feel great. This is a meal that Mrs. Gemelli made for me once and since then, I have fully integrated it, actually twice a day at times. It is very basic but needs to be done properly. I start with 12-14 small grape tomatoes... You chop them thoroughly and begin them on the stove top. I use spray olive oil to cook them. Its very important to watch the heat you cook them on... I have a very powerful stove top and keep it at 3 to 4 on heat to cook tomatoes which need stirred thoroughly throughout... You do not want to burn them so frequent stirring is necessary... You cook them down until they are mushy and soft... You then quickly add two whole eggs and scramble them with the tomatoes. In the meanwhile, there is always a days worth of rice cooked in our rice cooker for the day as she is a big rice eater being asian and has now started me on it. I take 1/4 serving of a brown and white rice mix and put it in the bottom of my bowl. Then i take my eggs and tomato placing them on top. It is absolutely delicious. I buy egglands best eggs in the large form so as opposed to 70 calories each, they are only 60. you are looking at approximately 40-50 calories in rice or you could even bump it to half a serving and about 40 calories or less with tomatoes... So its basically about 200 calories in total. A good mix of protein and carbs and even some clean fat from the eggs. Here is the picture... Enjoy!

2edwdmu.jpg

Very quick and easy breakfast dylan! That's pretty nice! I've never thought about combining a little rice with my eggs, but maybe I'll give it a shot. It will be a nice change of pace from the oats

Very quick and easy breakfast dylan! That's pretty nice! I've never thought about combining a little rice with my eggs, but maybe I'll give it a shot. It will be a nice change of pace from the oats

its a really great way to start the day... i have the same meal right before bed as well... im fucking hooked! LOL

2edwdmu.jpg
Looks and sounds delicious but I need about 4x that much lol

Top Bottom