napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin

What is the best way to decrease prolactin ? What is an ideal Prolactin level?

Using an anti prolactin with either caber or prami is the most effective way. B6 can also help reduce it. The level your prolactin should be will show the range during blood work. Do you have high prolactin, and how do you know you do? Of course running nandrolones like Tren or Deca will make prolactin rise on cycle, which is why an antiProlactin is always needed when running those type of compounds.

Prolactin was 17.8 ng/ml range 4.5-15.2
LH .2 miu/ml
FSH .4 miu/ml
didn't get paper that hast the rest of the numbers from nurse at urologists office but a rememder doc said test was low and estridol was 20 points above top end of range asked doc to prescribe an arromitizing inhibitor but they acted like I didn't know what I was talking about
Before bloodwork was on 200mg Primo and 150 mg enanthate a week . I must be estrogen sensitive. Currently I Took 25 mg of Exemestane when it arrived and am taking 12.5 mg of it EOD. I also added 50mg of Proviron a day 25 mg in am and 25 mg in the pm. I was considering adding .25 mg of caber 2 times a week. If I start HCG will it raise or lower Prolactin

Does prolactin levels get to high with low doses of nandrolones or only with high doses?

as rick indicated, thats variant between users but to be honest, thats one i would never risk whatsoever... you could run a lower dose to start if your very low on your nandrolone dose but trust me bro, the last thing you want to deal with is prolactin issues... i would have caber anytime your using nandrolones

To many times we see people have issues, THEN ask what to do.. I got some stuff I put together from.. My past.. That will help. I'll post up some things .

that would be great and very helpful bro because there is A LOT of people that have so many issues with deca and tren use and i swear and im sure you this far too often, probably 70-80% are prolactin issues...

One has to be somewhat careful with the b6. Though it is water soluble, it's possible to experience some negative nervous system effects if you reach a level of toxicity. I haven't seen any studies, but I have read several conflicting views.

You need to dose anywhere from 300mg-600mg daily to lower prolactin levels. That's an extreme amount lol.

300 is fine for me, and your correct. It can jack you up.. Even 200 had a good effect.
It's a good substitute if it works. Caber is super expensive, but I think it's best to have caber on hand first to see how you react. Obviously this message is intended for the OP :).

One has to be somewhat careful with the b6. Though it is water soluble, it's possible to experience some negative nervous system effects if you reach a level of toxicity. I haven't seen any studies, but I have read several conflicting views.

You need to dose anywhere from 300mg-600mg daily to lower prolactin levels. That's an extreme amount lol.

This is absolutely true. Caber is always going to be the best option for prolactin control. However, I know it can be expensive. For me personally I won't run nandrolones without caber, and I won't touch prami

Top Bottom