napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

passing by to say hello to my boys

Welcome to AR! I was on EVO also for a short while... Didn't take long for me to smell a rat. I found a home here and couldn't be happier...

Hey brother I'm new from evo as well I thought it was weird you hadn't been posting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good to see you over here hurricane. Always nice to see one of the good guys pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: passing by to say hello to my boys

ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

passing by to show my guys dylan and rick support on their new board. i would have came over to support and hang out before but i was simply told i was forbidden to do so by my old place of employment.

hope you guys are doing well.board looks nice. i see its still in the process of growing but be patient and time will get you there. keep it up guys.
What's up, dude! Not sure if you remember me or not but I've talked with you in the past.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Yea bro of course. did i bring you over to evo from ef? if so im sorry for your bad experiences.The place turned out to be nothing like i envisioned it.Sadly when they were thinking of making their own forum, wpa came to me for ideas and it was MY idea to make a source forum for the good bros, if it wasnt for me they would have made a supplement forum or some crap that would have got no views or members,nobody is interested in that.
WPA took my idea and shit on it,Never listened to any of my feedback and gave the mods zero power in decision making.Till this day not a single mod has powers to ban people there. It all comes from above.Thats another misconception.His poor decsion making and total disregard for good people out on the forums was always a total embarssment for me.Rick and dylan can tell you.. behind closed doors and even on that mod board, i was always complaining about it.Thing is the place could have been a successful forum without all the dirty tatics and i was ALWAYS trying to get that point across but it fell upon deaf ears.
Till the very end, i just yes'd the idiot to death and iggnored his lies, it was honestly insulting to me, that he thought i was dumb enough to believe the nonsense he was spiting to me.Very sad it tuned out this way.But everything happens for a reason

Re: RE: Re: RE: passing by to say hello to my boys

hurricane said:
ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

passing by to show my guys dylan and rick support on their new board. i would have came over to support and hang out before but i was simply told i was forbidden to do so by my old place of employment.

hope you guys are doing well.board looks nice. i see its still in the process of growing but be patient and time will get you there. keep it up guys.
What's up, dude! Not sure if you remember me or not but I've talked with you in the past.

Yea bro of course. did i bring you over to evo from ef? if so im sorry for your bad experiences.The place turned out to be nothing like i envisioned it.Sadly when they were thinking of making their own forum, wpa came to me for ideas and it was MY idea to make a source forum for the good bros, if it wasnt for me they would have made a supplement forum or some crap that would have got no views or members,nobody is interested in that.
WPA took my idea and shit on it,Never listened to any of my feedback and gave the mods zero power in decision making.Till this day not a single mod has powers to ban people there. It all comes from above.Thats another misconception.His poor decsion making and total disregard for good people out on the forums was always a total embarssment for me.Rick and dylan can tell you.. behind closed doors and even on that mod board, i was always complaining about it.Thing is the place could have been a successful forum without all the dirty tatics and i was ALWAYS trying to get that point across but it fell upon deaf ears.
Till the very end, i just yes'd the idiot to death and iggnored his lies, it was honestly insulting to me, that he thought i was dumb enough to believe the nonsense he was spiting to me.Very sad it tuned out this way.But everything happens for a reason
This is absolutely spot on and 100% accurate. I remember very well how fucked up things were. I remember talking with you on the phone about it, and neither of us was comfortable with the way things were headed once WPA came aboard and the way things were handled, leaving us in the dark and lied to about everything going on. It's very liberating to be away from it, and I'm glad you are now free brother. You are one of the best guys I've ever met with a good conscience, and you didn't belong there. I know it had to bother you just as much as it bothered me

hurricane said:
ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

Yea, you kinda assisted in having me come over to evo because I got banned on ef. I made a thread regarding being screwed over by ag guys and I said something to you that apparently pissed wpa off and he put me in purgatory. Then I was there for awhile and got grilled for a few days by all the other mods. I was emailing Dylan on his needto email and he basically said there was absolutely nothing he could do to revoke my ban that it was out of his hands. I was pretty butthurt about it then because I was a big time noob and thought that ef was the holy grail of bb forums. I made my way over to evo shortly after though and you pmed almost instantly and told me that you had no hard feelings towards me and you tried all you could to get them to remove the ban. Fast forward about a year and a half later and they changed my password on evo because I got too smart for them and started questioning all their bullshit. Gearhead didn't like that, plus he saw that I joined over here and was airing all their dirty laundry. I just don't understand how that place gets away with all that shit, it's beyond absurd. I'm so glad that this place was created. I had my reservations about this place and Dylan when I first joined here but I told Dylan I'd give him my trust one more time and I'm glad I did because this board has become exactly what a bb forum should be.

Re: RE: passing by to say hello to my boys

hurricane said:
ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

More than true! I can't tell you how many times i heard you bring up such strong ideas and either get used with no credit or completely get ignored... so many strong ideas that were wasted or never credited or used but not with the way you had intended... it was never right... that happened to me all the time as well.. just one of the many fouls they committed.. regardless, the important thing is that's over with and you here where you belong, with your real family and im sure im the happiest of anyone that you are finally here

ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

Yea, you kinda assisted in having me come over to evo because I got banned on ef. I made a thread regarding being screwed over by ag guys and I said something to you that apparently pissed wpa off and he put me in purgatory. Then I was there for awhile and got grilled for a few days by all the other mods. I was emailing Dylan on his needto email and he basically said there was absolutely nothing he could do to revoke my ban that it was out of his hands. I was pretty butthurt about it then because I was a big time noob and thought that ef was the holy grail of bb forums. I made my way over to evo shortly after though and you pmed almost instantly and told me that you had no hard feelings towards me and you tried all you could to get them to remove the ban. Fast forward about a year and a half later and they changed my password on evo because I got too smart for them and started questioning all their bullshit. Gearhead didn't like that, plus he saw that I joined over here and was airing all their dirty laundry. I just don't understand how that place gets away with all that shit, it's beyond absurd. I'm so glad that this place was created. I had my reservations about this place and Dylan when I first joined here but I told Dylan I'd give him my trust one more time and I'm glad I did because this board has become exactly what a bb forum should be.

i really appreciate that and im so glad that you came over here bro... i know a lot of us went through all kinds of shit but the important thing is what we learned and what we have become now...

Welcome to AR hurricane, glad to have you here..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Cane has always been a good bro even when on the EVO team I could always tell you weren't truly 'one of them'. You were just way too logical :)

Any of you thAt have been on the forums for a while probably know the name hurricane. Been around since the old days and I have always respected him. It's funny to me that the 3 guys from the good ol EVO / EF team that I thought seemed different from the rest have resurfaced here.

Great to have you here man - for anyone who doesn't already know, this dude is a true asset to this forum

Re: RE: Re: passing by to say hello to my boys

hurricane said:
21infantry said:
So you staying or going back to Evo?
im not going to go back there.They did the famous back door ban to me, that they are famous for.I wasnt enough of a YES man, never was and it was always a matter of time.
Hey buddy, it's JR. Good to see you. im working on the others tonight after the robo deal.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Saiyan said:
Welcome! I was never a part of Evo. But I am looking forward to your contributions!

thank you. i will help the best i can out there.Just need a few days to vent before i can focus lol

bwinn said:
OMG It can't be the one an Only Hurricane? Dude what kept you man, Jump ship an Come join us :).Always Enjoy talking with you an Learning from you Bud,Hope everything is going Great for you :).

Thanks buddy! The feeling is mutual

Achilles87 said:
Welcome to AR, hurricane was one of the only head guys I actually liked. Happy to see you over here man!

Thanks dude. I remember you well on evo, you were always a good seed to me that was just fustrated with how the board was being ran.I was as vocal about it in the open but believe me, i was right there with you

I remember when i about to pick you for a logger for i think it was hgh and no sooner then i said your next up for choice.. did i not start getting people telling me not to pick you because you were a trouble maker.Hillarious stuff bro.Btw i still would have picked you anyways, if the person above you didnt come through :D

-SD- said:
Looks like weve all been vindicated now, old friends....
Sup SD. It's JR. Is NY comming?

hurricane said:
Achilles87 said:
Welcome to AR, hurricane was one of the only head guys I actually liked. Happy to see you over here man!

Thanks dude. I remember you well on evo, you were always a good seed to me that was just fustrated with how the board was being ran.I was as vocal about it in the open but believe me, i was right there with you

I remember when i about to pick you for a logger for i think it was hgh and no sooner then i said your next up for choice.. did i not start getting people telling me not to pick you because you were a trouble maker.Hillarious stuff bro.Btw i still would have picked you anyways, if the person above you didnt come through :D
Fuck dat!!! I backed achillies to the end. Still do. They rest can shit it. Lol

TX TERROR said:
[quote="-SD-":345yse6b]Looks like weve all been vindicated now, old friends....
Sup SD. It's JR. Is NY comming?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk[/quote:345yse6b]

yea hes gonna be here

Top Bottom