napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

passing by to say hello to my boys

hurricane

Finestgears Head Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
its hurricane

passing by to show my guys dylan and rick support on their new board. i would have came over to support and hang out before but i was simply told i was forbidden to do so by my old place of employment.

hope you guys are doing well.board looks nice. i see its still in the process of growing but be patient and time will get you there. keep it up guys.

I am sure many of you guys know the name Hurricane, but if you don't, let me just say, he is also of my mentors along with Rick... Hurricane is one of the most vetted people you can find on any forum and I have been wanting him to be here for some time... You are going to have a very hard time finding anyone more respected and anyone that cares as much as he does about everyone... I am far beyond thrilled to have him here and he is a MAJOR MAJOR asset to the forum... Let me offer my warmest and happiest welcome to my very close friend Hurricane! :D

I also have learned a lot from hurricane. It would be a true blessing if he would continue here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurricane said:
its hurricane

passing by to show my guys dylan and rick support on their new board. i would have came over to support and hang out before but i was simply told i was forbidden to do so by my old place of employment.

hope you guys are doing well.board looks nice. i see its still in the process of growing but be patient and time will get you there. keep it up guys.

Cane! I couldn't be happier to hear from anyone than you. I'm so glad to see you come over brother. I don't know what kind of endeavors you have going on, or what your current situation with EVO is, but we would definitely like to have you here as part of our home. You've been a true friend to Dylan and I for years, and I'm very happy you are here! We need to Talk buddy. Give me a ring sometime. I'm at the Same number

Re: RE: passing by to say hello to my boys

hurricane said:
its hurricane

What's up, dude! Not sure if you remember me or not but I've talked with you in the past.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome! I was never a part of Evo. But I am looking forward to your contributions!

I know the name for sure. And he was always cool with me over at evo.

Welcome brother.

OMG It can't be the one an Only Hurricane? Dude what kept you man, Jump ship an Come join us :).Always Enjoy talking with you an Learning from you Bud,Hope everything is going Great for you :).

Welcome to AR, hurricane was one of the only head guys I actually liked. Happy to see you over here man!

Achilles87 said:
Welcome to AR, hurricane was one of the only head guys I actually liked. Happy to see you over here man!

Agreed! He is the only one that doesn't just repeat BS to push the products over there. Welcome to AR Cane!

21infantry said:
So you staying or going back to Evo?
im not going to go back there.They did the famous back door ban to me, that they are famous for.I wasnt enough of a YES man, never was and it was always a matter of time.

DylanGemelli said:
I am sure many of you guys know the name Hurricane, but if you don't, let me just say, he is also of my mentors along with Rick... Hurricane is one of the most vetted people you can find on any forum and I have been wanting him to be here for some time... You are going to have a very hard time finding anyone more respected and anyone that cares as much as he does about everyone... I am far beyond thrilled to have him here and he is a MAJOR MAJOR asset to the forum... Let me offer my warmest and happiest welcome to my very close friend Hurricane! :D
thanks for the kind words bro.you and rick were always my partners in crime,glad to be back kicking it with yall.

Mason Kray said:
I also have learned a lot from hurricane. It would be a true blessing if he would continue here!

thanks good friend , much appreciated

hurricane said:
21infantry said:
So you staying or going back to Evo?
im not going to go back there.They did the famous back door ban to me, that they are famous for.I wasnt enough of a YES man, never was and it was always a matter of time.

All the better brother. You've always been way better than that place. I'm glad to see you away from there. You didn't belong, just like Dylan and I didn't. Unfortunately they led us all along a little longer than we all probably should have. If I had known back then what I know now about things, I'd have left a lot earlier than when I did

RickRock said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

Cane! I couldn't be happier to hear from anyone than you. I'm so glad to see you come over brother. I don't know what kind of endeavors you have going on, or what your current situation with EVO is, but we would definitely like to have you here as part of our home. You've been a true friend to Dylan and I for years, and I'm very happy you are here! We need to Talk buddy. Give me a ring sometime. I'm at the Same number
thanks rick,ill call you shortly. i wont be back at evo.ill be over here as much as i can to help support you guys bulding this thing as i can.You guys are doing a great job so far but i feel the surface has only been scratched of what it can become.

hurricane said:
RickRock said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

thanks rick,ill call you shortly. i wont be back at evo.ill be over here as much as i can to help support you guys bulding this thing as i can.You guys are doing a great job so far but i feel the surface has only been scratched of what it can become.

Good to have you here brother, the more the merrier

hurricane said:
RickRock said:
hurricane said:
its hurricane

That's very good to here buddy. This place will only be better with you here to help make it everything it can be. I can't stress enough how much it thrills me to have you with us again

Top Bottom