roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus anavar 50mg tabs

Hi

Yes, unfortunately you selected Oxystoa 50 mg (Oxymetholone):

Testosterone Enanthate Norma TE Norma -1- 1 $7.00 $7.00
Oxystoa 50 Oxystoa 50 1 $80.00 $80.00
Pregnyl 5000 iu 1 box (HCG) Pregnyl 5000 iu 1 box 2 $20.00 $40.00

If you need the Oxandrolone (10 or 25 mg), contact me by PM and I will see what I can do (probably I´ll be able to arrange you some special discount for this product).

Hipo

Yess thank you that would be great!!

Pm sent

Holy shit that is a big error, Var and Anadrol completely different types of AAS and side effects.

Yes it sure is lol but I have made a deal with a good dude on here for a nice trade off so it looks like it will all work out.

Plus I'd like to shout out hipo he's offering me a 20% discount on an order of anavar for no fault of his own but only the fault of me ordering the wrong product lol. He's a stand up guy! I was very suprised he offered that to me.

Thank you hipo!

Yes it sure is lol but I have made a deal with a good dude on here for a nice trade off so it looks like it will all work out.

Plus I'd like to shout out hipo he's offering me a 20% discount on an order of anavar for no fault of his own but only the fault of me ordering the wrong product lol. He's a stand up guy! I was very suprised he offered that to me.

Thank you hipo!

That shows how awesome Hipo is. Very stand up guy.

It was clearly a mistake. I really wpnt feel good if he's not able to run his completed cycle because of that ;-)

Hipo

Just want to say as well the Norma test amp I got from him I only purchased one to check authenticity of if and I feel very confident they they are absolutely legitimate! Hologram on the bar code lot numbers and expirating date matches up and all the other visual aspects of it tell me that it's authentic. I am very happy, with all that being said I'm assuming the pharma pregnyl hcg is good as well I haven't mixed it yet sense I won't be using it right away.

Just want to say as well the Norma test amp I got from him I only purchased one to check authenticity of if and I feel very confident they they are absolutely legitimate! Hologram on the bar code lot numbers and expirating date matches up and all the other visual aspects of it tell me that it's authentic. I am very happy, with all that being said I'm assuming the pharma pregnyl hcg is good as well I haven't mixed it yet sense I won't be using it right away.

It's great to hear back from you ;-) I'm sure you will love the Pregnyl.

Hipo

I have not used his normas but I know his stuff legit. Been around a while now and only seen happy customers.

I'm not sure if I should say it but the truth is that not even one customer complained about the service or the product.

Hipo

PS.- One customer said that an specific batch of clenbuterol looked underdosed to him -when Stoa had a problem due to the capital control there-, we took it to the lab and he eas right. When he received the new pounch he was very happy.

It's great to hear back from you ;-) I'm sure you will love the Pregnyl.

Hipo

I'm not sure if I should say it but the truth is that not even one customer complained about the service or the product.

Hipo

PS.- One customer said that an specific batch of clenbuterol looked underdosed to him -when Stoa had a problem due to the capital control there-, we took it to the lab and he eas right. When he received the new pounch he was very happy.

I saw the chemical analysis report of your anavar do you do that for every batch for the stoa line? Just curious

Top Bottom