napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH for recovery

gmoneypro

I decided to go this route due to upcoming surgery with my left bicep tendon.. I want to speed up recovery time. Doctor told me 16 to 20 weeks. I know during that time I can do Cardio and leg routines and not do things that involves my arm but usually when I am in pain I lose motivation and I can t do that right now. I have real bad PTSD and the gym amongst other things is my coping mechanism...So brothers my question is this I have done a lot of research. You tube videos, reading Dylan's writeup on reconstitutions(by the way brother I hope you enjoyed your birthday). I talk to a couple of former users and my source as well for some advice. In terms of recovery what is a good injection cycle. My plan is 5 days 4 units per day. Split doses. My surgery is in 2 weeks and the week after, I start physical therapy. That is when I plan on starting my injections. Now all this might change if the doctor goes in and see more then a slight bicep tear. He also noticed a labrum tear from a previous dislocation. So recover time might change depending on what he does. Please don't talk me out of it cause my mind is set. I know the side effects and the bad outcomes of HGH but this just some thing short term to help speed up recovery. Thanks for any advice you guy do provide.

Let me add I'm not new to gear but I am new to HGH and if you have better ideas for me I am all ears.

I decided to go this route due to upcoming surgery with my left bicep tendon.. I want to speed up recovery time. Doctor told me 16 to 20 weeks. I know during that time I can do Cardio and leg routines and not do things that involves my arm but usually when I am in pain I lose motivation and I can t do that right now. I have real bad PTSD and the gym amongst other things is my coping mechanism...So brothers my question is this I have done a lot of research. You tube videos, reading Dylan's writeup on reconstitutions(by the way brother I hope you enjoyed your birthday). I talk to a couple of former users and my source as well for some advice. In terms of recovery what is a good injection cycle. My plan is 5 days 4 units per day. Split doses. My surgery is in 2 weeks and the week after, I start physical therapy. That is when I plan on starting my injections. Now all this might change if the doctor goes in and see more then a slight bicep tear. He also noticed a labrum tear from a previous dislocation. So recover time might change depending on what he does. Please don't talk me out of it cause my mind is set. I know the side effects and the bad outcomes of HGH but this just some thing short term to help speed up recovery. Thanks for any advice you guy do provide.

Let me add I'm not new to gear but I am new to HGH and if you have better ideas for me I am all ears.

Have you considered MK677 ? It is a growth hormone secretagogue, and mimics both igf1 and HGH without the side effects and with 0 pinning required. I have used both and prefer MK677 over HGH, one of the biggest benefit MK677 is its oral and only requires once a day dosing, HGH is daily injections and multiple times a day. And you have to be careful with HGH and your eating schedule, with MK677 you do not have to be concerned.

Have you considered MK677 ? It is a growth hormone secretagogue, and mimics both igf1 and HGH without the side effects and with 0 pinning required. I have used both and prefer MK677 over HGH, one of the biggest benefit MK677 is its oral and only requires once a day dosing, HGH is daily injections and multiple times a day. And you have to be careful with HGH and your eating schedule, with MK677 you do not have to be concerned.

The funny thing is I was just reading about that too. I might grab a bottle of it. But is there any one that has tried it and proven that it work for them with a similar or same situation as mine

The funny thing is I was just reading about that too. I might grab a bottle of it. But is there any one that has tried it and proven that it work for them with a similar or same situation as mine

thanks for the birthday wish brother... i really appreciate it... i have not personally used for this type of injury but i do know that it has helped so many on here, so many clients i have had etc... its the next best thing to hgh... of course its not hgh but its safer BY FAR and it is VERY effective... is hgh more effective.. yes, of course it is but does it have that much more effect to it where its worth it with the possible long term side effects.. i dont think so, not at all... that's up to you but either way, you will see results... lets put it this way... 677 is far cheaper, its much easier to use and there is FAR less concern for any sort of side effects...

^Another great point as Dylan mentioned, cost of MK677 vs HGH. Quality HGH will cost you a ton of money, MK677 is far more affordable

I understand the cost guys and again I appreciate the response but I already got units coming from my source. Angelo you mention diet or eating schedule is that in relation into dosing schedule or just being on synthetic hormone period? I follow the Mediterranean diet with about 4 meals a day depending on my goals and schedule.

I understand the cost guys and again I appreciate the response but I already got units coming from my source. Angelo you mention diet or eating schedule is that in relation into dosing schedule or just being on synthetic hormone period? I follow the Mediterranean diet with about 4 meals a day depending on my goals and schedule.

Stay away from carbs around injection time

What you are doing is fairly common bro. Also after therapy and exercise always run for the ice. My bud is going thru the same thing from doing 610 benches. I warned him about the bench but he didn't listen. He did hgh at 4iu mon-sat. He also stayed on Alleve, sarms and 200 test with 200 deca. This really helps him recoup for the next day. Man that bicep tendon is a bitch, and I hope you do good. If the physical therapist tells to put your hand in your ass then do it. You have to listen and don't be bull headed.

The GH cam certainly help. As the others pointed out MK-677 is a good effective and cheaper alternative but I understand you already have GH on the way. I hope your recovery goes well brother

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What you are doing is fairly common bro. Also after therapy and exercise always run for the ice. My bud is going thru the same thing from doing 610 benches. I warned him about the bench but he didn't listen. He did hgh at 4iu mon-sat. He also stayed on Alleve, sarms and 200 test with 200 deca. This really helps him recoup for the next day. Man that bicep tendon is a bitch, and I hope you do good. If the physical therapist tells to put your hand in your ass then do it. You have to listen and don't be bull headed.

I think that is exactly what happen to me can't really determine if its from bench pressing but I noticed for a while that I could not incline press even at 135 it sucked...Thanks for the advice and I will pray for your friend too.

Thanks guys for all your advice. Pray for me. I will bounce back and I will keep you guys informed.. Good people here. Not judgmental like that other horrible place

Does anyone have and log or is that a study on mk677 injury recovery benefits ? I just read 2 actual studies on mk677 they are very long but I haven't found one on actual injured people I did read one on old people over 60 which eas really good

I am about 3 months in on my HGH cycle. I am dosing 3 IU per day, 5 days per week. I underwent knee surgery in June 2015, which included a meniscus repair, reduction of a patella fracture, and debridement of a partial tear of the patellar tendon. I was sidelined with this injury for about one year before committing to surgery, and had horrible atrophy going in to the procedure. All I can say is that I have made significantly more progress in the last 3 months than I did in the last 18 months before starting the growth. Maybe it's a coincidence...I choose to believe the growth had something to do with it.

Does anyone have and log or is that a study on mk677 injury recovery benefits ? I just read 2 actual studies on mk677 they are very long but I haven't found one on actual injured people I did read one on old people over 60 which eas really good

test dude ran a great log on 677, very detailed and pretty damn lengthy.... txterror ran one as well... there have been a few strong ones up within the last few months...

I am about 3 months in on my HGH cycle. I am dosing 3 IU per day, 5 days per week. I underwent knee surgery in June 2015, which included a meniscus repair, reduction of a patella fracture, and debridement of a partial tear of the patellar tendon. I was sidelined with this injury for about one year before committing to surgery, and had horrible atrophy going in to the procedure. All I can say is that I have made significantly more progress in the last 3 months than I did in the last 18 months before starting the growth. Maybe it's a coincidence...I choose to believe the growth had something to do with it.

im sure that had a lot to do with it brother... thats definitely what its supposed to do... thanks for updating and good luck with your continued recovery bro

Oh it absolutly did speed up recovery.

PHURIOUS

I will try and find those logs but I was hoping to see if injury reports I'm in a understanding of everything else it actually does

How long after surgery did you start the GH?

Top Bottom