napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello everyone

Dmiller0097

Just saying hello and that I'm glad to find an honest no b.s forum. I love the fact that there is no bashing on ppl threads and am looking forward to learning new things!

You found the right site for sure. There is none of that bs here. All the rest are a joke.

Re: RE: Hello everyone

Dmiller0097 said:
Just saying hello and that I'm glad to find an honest no b.s forum. I love the fact that there is no bashing on ppl threads and am looking forward to learning new things!
You are definitely in the right place my man! That's what this place is all about. Drama free and no BS. We look out for all our members here, and take care if each other. Welcome to the family :)

Dmiller0097 said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you here! You will find rather quickly that there is no other forum on the planet like adrenaline rush... Do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way! Welcome home!

No BS and no bashing whatsoever, we all started somewhere....welcome to AR

Top Bottom