napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg on cycle?

Modifiedamerican

Any advantages or disadvantages advantages of using hcg while on a cycle? I’m on trt already and don’t use hcg, but have some laying around that I haven’t used. Curious to see if there’s any use for it when running any kind of cycle.

im not a big fan of hcg... it has a place in certain circumstances but most have found that it is not something necessary very often... it has a place in a stack for fertility for example... in most instances, you will find it is not necessary

Thank you guys.
Like I said ive been on trt for some years now with no hcg. I have slight pain in my right testicle from them shrinking quite a bit. And my load comes out like jelly. So my main concern is drying up like then desert. Or making my nut hurt worse. But fuck, I’ve lived with it this long.
Thanks guys

Thank you guys.
Like I said ive been on trt for some years now with no hcg. I have slight pain in my right testicle from them shrinking quite a bit. And my load comes out like jelly. So my main concern is drying up like then desert. Or making my nut hurt worse. But fuck, I’ve lived with it this long.
Thanks guys

I had a small amount of discomfort when they did shrink but nothing as painful as you described. All of my stuff like that went away with time.

Any advantages or disadvantages advantages of using hcg while on a cycle? I’m on trt already and don’t use hcg, but have some laying around that I haven’t used. Curious to see if there’s any use for it when running any kind of cycle.
I wouldnt use it bro....not needed

If your already in TRT you can throw some HCG into the mix and it won’t hurt anything it should actually bump up your libido and sperm productions which is always fun if you know what I mean lol.

No point in using it unless you are trying to have kids or are overly concerned with the size of your nuts. Remember that smaller nuts make the dick look bigger, lol.

Top Bottom