napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hating the off time.

2knives

Sitting here drinking my high cal drink hating being 4 weeks off on pct.
Nothing really to ask or anything. I know there is a time to recover and all of that.
Just saying !

Time on time off is the rule...I know.
But blast and cruise is starting to sound better everyday
Started TRT long ago with a longevity clinic but the costs were astronomical.

trt isn't that bad if done with a sponsor here, cost wise that is,, I am currently cruising on 200mg test c and 200 mg deca a week split into 2 pins, I feel good and seem to be maintaining a lot of the size I had when on my blast, sure I have lost a little but it's not that bad, I'm about 8 weeks in on my cruise, blast right around the corner ;)

trt isn't that bad if done with a sponsor here, cost wise that is,, I am currently cruising on 200mg test c and 200 mg deca a week split into 2 pins, I feel good and seem to be maintaining a lot of the size I had when on my blast, sure I have lost a little but it's not that bad, I'm about 8 weeks in on my cruise, blast right around the corner ;)

Exactly what jaharris said.

If you NEED TRT then go the route I'm going. My insurance said "FU" and the clinic was ridiculous, so roll with a sponsor :). I recommend Phurious, obviously, but any of the guys on here are golden.

I don't go to a Dr. for TRT... I just buy Test Cyp and Aromasin myself and get bloods done a couple times a year with Private MD labs.

If I had money to blow I'd probably see a Doctor for piece of mind and a second opinion but that's not the case with me... Lol

I learned everything I needed here anyways...

Pharma Lady Rep

Nothing really to ask or anything. I know there is a time to recover and all of that.
Just saying !

I just came off a looooonnngggg run of Blasting and cruising. I'm about 3-4 weeks past pct. I've been using MK677,DAA(5days a week) and a natty test booster(anabolic designs tauro test) honestly I don't feel much different than when I was cruising

Just saying !

What's your age and how is your natural test production? That's the main thing I would be looking at to decide whether to go the TRT route or not.

Either way you go, you still have the equal time off regardless. You should be cruising just as long as you were on.

Blasting and cruising has its benefits but it's not the thing that solves all either. It still sucks coming off a blast regardless

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just saying !

you dont ever really have to be "off" though bro... you can run and should be running a sarms bridge in between cycles... while you are technically "off", you can't ever tell that you are whatsoever... in fact some find they enjoy the bridge better than actually being on cycle... i can help you set up a damn strong bridge if you like...

you dont ever really have to be "off" though bro... you can run and should be running a sarms bridge in between cycles... while you are technically "off", you can't ever tell that you are whatsoever... in fact some find they enjoy the bridge better than actually being on cycle... i can help you set up a damn strong bridge if you like...

This is also a very good point. I always run Sarms during my cruises that allows me to make continued progress. Doing that makes that downtime not so bad after all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom