napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno from tren

Bigmyk

Having some gyno issues from tren need some advisory iv been taking test and tren running adex and tamox for estro and caber for pro lactin turns out the caber i had was fake and didn't realise until now because iv developed slight gyno which if i squeeze bit of fluid comes out so i upped the caber and the ai and the tamox all that happened was i dried out my nipples was a little bit less sensitive but there was still a lump which was juicing so i figured its a tren related issue so i upped caber again and still nothing happened. the caber i have been getting was through a friend but before that i got it from my doctor for the same problem and a couple of days later after taking 0.5mg eod the gyno was almost completely gone. I'm going to go see my doctor as soon as possible before problem becomes severe but also i didn't realise that tamox can increase pro lac could that be a reason for this problem rapidly becoming worse because i upped the dosing of tamox? what do you suggest i do please helppppp

And I'd drop the tamox I don't think it's a good combo with tren. I would do letro and caber. Both of those should shrink the gyno down pretty good.

How do you know that the lump that you are experiencing is gyno, did a doctor diagnose you with gyno ? And when you say you squeezed your nipple how much fluid exactly came out like a drop ?? Because any man that squeezes their nipple hard enough will have fluid excretion,

Not to mntion if it was gyno it would be coming the test not tren

PHURIOUS

Not to mntion if it was gyno it would be coming the test not tren

PHURIOUS

^True.. I also know people that experience small lumps any time they go on cycles regardless of any AI or Serm they try to use, but goes away after they PCT. They too thought it was gyno, but once they seen a doctor they were explained that it was only due to hormone fluctuation (due to the gear of course) causing the gland to enlarge. Im sure alot of people think they have full blown gyno when all they have is fat deposit or enlarged glands (due to hormone fluctuations), then they start upping the dosages of AIs and Serms and shit and just end up destroying their E levels and making things much worse, not knowing these symptoms will subside once they reach homeostasis once again. If someone is not sure if they have gyno or not, they should see the doc just to make sure.

Shit, one time i had a lump under my nipple in my late teens (before any gear use at all) and went to see the doc. I thought i had cancer or some crazy shit, lol. He asked if i had been smoking weed, i told him the truth and was like fuck yeah. He told me that there are many things that can cause lumps under the nipple and i should not worry about it because it was most likely due to my high natural test levels (i was about 18-19 years old) hormone fluctuation due to puberty and the addition of marijuana. He also told me to cut back on the weed and it should subside, especially once my hormone levels become more stable and he was right. It completely went away on its own after i cut back on pot and a few months later, gone.

Im lucky. Ivd never had a gyno or nipple issue. I only take aromasin to keep estro in check for the bloating and fatigue part

PHURIOUS

If it's a lump.. Then your estro is too high which then is going to impact prolactin levels. If I was you I would be running

Letro 2.5mg ED
Raloxifene 60mg ED
Caber 0.5 E3D

Then go get some blood work done.. This protocol should solve the problem.

You should consider running B12 as it helps to control prolactin especially when ran in conjunction with caber

If it's a lump.. Then your estro is too high which then is going to impact prolactin levels. If I was you I would be running

Letro 2.5mg ED
Raloxifene 60mg ED
Caber 0.5 E3D

Then go get some blood work done.. This protocol should solve the problem.

You should consider running B12 as it helps to control prolactin especially when ran in conjunction with caber

^What if its not gyno tho ?

Whatever the source of the problem, no tamox with tren. Will exacerbate problems. I'm 99% sure this is a "thing" that I have seen Dylan mention previously.

You absolutely positively need to drop that Tamoxifen (Nolva). It increases progesterone activity which is a big no no when running a nandrolone. It's also not an AI and has no place to be used on cycle

You need to up your AI dose and you need to get on some caber ASAP, which you should have been running from the start.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Heres some fun facts..:

According to post mortem studies 50 to 70% of men have gynecomastia by death. So of the 75 to 90 million men with gynecomastia in the USA, 10,000 a year have surgery.

It is not considered a medical problem or medical necessity for almost all cases. With an excess of 50% of men having it, it is the very definition of normal Those who become phobic or get PTSD, usually school age trauma over the breasts and absolutely can't live with it get surgery.

^What if its not gyno tho ?

If he has a lump it's most definitely gyno.. And if it's prolactin related, it's because E2 was elevated above 'in range' levels resulting in elevated prolactin levels which in turn causes lactation.

If Tren wasn't in the picture there would be no need for the caber and you could run Nolva instead. But since Tren is being administered stay clear of Nolva and run the protocol I recommended.

If he has a lump it's most definitely gyno.. And if it's prolactin related, it's because E2 was elevated above 'in range' levels resulting in elevated prolactin levels which in turn causes lactation.

If Tren wasn't in the picture there would be no need for the caber and you could run Nolva instead. But since Tren is being administered stay clear of Nolva and run the protocol I recommended.

This right here is the route you should take.

Top Bottom