napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno from tren

If it's a lump.. Then your estro is too high which then is going to impact prolactin levels. If I was you I would be running

Letro 2.5mg ED
Raloxifene 60mg ED
Caber 0.5 E3D

Then go get some blood work done.. This protocol should solve the problem.

You should consider running B12 as it helps to control prolactin especially when ran in conjunction with caber

Perfect route to take right here. This is exactly what I would also recommend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If he has a lump it's most definitely gyno.. And if it's prolactin related, it's because E2 was elevated above 'in range' levels resulting in elevated prolactin levels which in turn causes lactation.

If Tren wasn't in the picture there would be no need for the caber and you could run Nolva instead. But since Tren is being administered stay clear of Nolva and run the protocol I recommended.

Not always bro, lol. A lump does not mean it is defintiely gyno, when it also could be pseudogynecomastia as I know many people that get this EVERY cycle but goes away
http://www.gynecoma.com/pseudogynecomastia-symptoms-diagnosis-treatment/

OP please tell us:
1. What is your BF%
2. How much liquid was excreted when you squeezed your nipples (as ALL men and woman will excrete liquid if you squeeze hard enough on the nipple)
3. Where did you get your AI and Tamox and exactly how much were you taking?
4. Also the lump in question is it very hard, soft ?
5. What's your diet, any soy products ?
6. Do you smoke marijuana or drink alcohol ?

Last edited:
OP please tell us:
1. What is your BF%
2. How much liquid was excreted when you squeezed your nipples (as ALL men and woman will excrete liquid if you squeeze hard enough on the nipple)
3. Where did you get your AI and Tamox and exactly how much were you taking?
4. Also the lump in question is it very hard, soft ?
5. What's your diet, any soy products ?
6. Do you smoke marijuana or drink alcohol ?

please get us the answers to these questions asap so we can get you the help you need right away...

1. my BF% is around 7%
2.it was not a massive amount but from my experience it was enough to suggest the problem was pro lac based
3. i got them through a source the adex is by accord and not sure what tamox is but its legit, i didn't actually start taking the adex until the problem actually developed i took tamox from the start though this is not something i have done before usually run adex at 0.5mg from the start but done things differently this time because someone i know from who is very big guy and he just takes tamox and pro v on cycle so i tried that and clearly does not work for me he must be one of them genetic freaks that estro is never a problem
4.its quite tough and its positioned like either side of the nipple rather than directly behind it pushes my nipples outwards, its not itchy but its painful to touch
5. diet is clean as poss as i am lactose intolerant.
meal1- salmon/oats
meal2- chicken/sweet potato/veg
meal3- tuna steak/rice/veg
meal4- chicken/rice/veg
meal5- salmon/rice/veg
6.no i do not drink smoke or take any drugs, just the he-man syrup :)

1. my BF% is around 7%
2.it was not a massive amount but from my experience it was enough to suggest the problem was pro lac based
3. i got them through a source the adex is by accord and not sure what tamox is but its legit, i didn't actually start taking the adex until the problem actually developed i took tamox from the start though this is not something i have done before usually run adex at 0.5mg from the start but done things differently this time because someone i know from who is very big guy and he just takes tamox and pro v on cycle so i tried that and clearly does not work for me he must be one of them genetic freaks that estro is never a problem
4.its quite tough and its positioned like either side of the nipple rather than directly behind it pushes my nipples outwards, its not itchy but its painful to touch
meal1- salmon/oats
meal4- chicken/rice/veg
meal5- salmon/rice/veg

^So did a doctor diagnose you with both prolactin and gyno issues ?

^What if its not gyno tho ?

Then youll crash your E unnecessarily. I get the swollen glands on occasion... especially when running tren heavy. But as someone stated, you wouldnt get gyno from tren per se. Elevated prolactin levels can cause swollen glands and would explain fluid production (lactation).

Only way to know for sure is bloods, OP

Not always bro, lol. A lump does not mean it is defintiely gyno, when it also could be pseudogynecomastia as I know many people that get this EVERY cycle but goes away
http://www.gynecoma.com/pseudogynecomastia-symptoms-diagnosis-treatment/

Fat accumulation and gyno are two different things. If you feel a lump that's hard and wasn't there before your AAS use then it's gyno. If your chest is fat then your chest is fat and that's an answer in itself.

If your using AAS and have lumps developing on your chest, you're faking yourself out thinking its Pseudo gyno

1. my BF% is around 7%
meal1- salmon/oats
meal4- chicken/rice/veg
meal5- salmon/rice/veg

I've developed it off to the side and behind the nip directly and also naturally gain fat in my chest. It sucks cause I'm so gyno sensitive... Unfortunately I think I'm one of those guys that cant do nandrolones.. Just too many issues

Fat accumulation and gyno are two different things. If you feel a lump that's hard and wasn't there before your AAS use then it's gyno. If your chest is fat then your chest is fat and that's an answer in itself.

If your using AAS and have lumps developing on your chest, you're faking yourself out thinking its Pseudo gyno

Bro, im not gonna bullshit you... Reason im speaking upon this is because i have suffered from pseudogyno along with many other people i know. First time for me was when i was a teenager and smoking alot of weed, developed a hard disk shape lump went to the doc and they diagnosed i had pseudogyno due to hormone imbalance (puberty)and marijuana use (i was a skinny young teen) all went away after i discontinued marijuana usage. The second time i developed a "lump" i was running dbol with test & NO AI or PCT, came off cycle went to see the doc bout the "lump" told him the truth i had came off a cycle of AAS and i thought this time for sure i had gyno because at this time i knew it was possible to develop gyno from AAS use (AI and PCT was not common practice at the time), they did a mammograph and came back pseudogyno NOT gyno. This time doc told me that the AAS usage itself was stimulating the gland to enlarge due to hormone imbalance but was not truly developed onset gyno but only the gland being enlarged (this time i was %10-12bf). He told me many things could cause this from using penicillin or other drugs, to diet to even other diseases (he even told me a persons environment can alter their hormone levels enough to cause both pseudo and true gyno and thats no BS, at first i did not believe this but after research it is very true indeed)and that i should not use drugs and continued usage as such COULD POSSIBLY develop true onset gyno but again i was diagnosed with pseudogyno and was told it would go away as true onset gyno does not and the doc was right, from what i remember it took maybe 2-3 weeks to go away on its own. Other people i know that suffered pseudo believed they too had true onset gyno because they developed a lump, they ran blood work which came back in a normal to slightly elevated E level range, they panicked and tried to ramp up their AIs and throw in some serms and all they did was wreck their hormone levels, lump remained so they went to visit the doc, told them AAs usage, doc gave them the mammograph came back negative, was diagnosed pseudogyno. As far as i know true onset gyno does not go away on its own (without drug intervention or surgery). Pseudo gyno can resemble either fat deposits in the chest, a swollen mammary gland or a combination of both. Anytime fluctuation in either estrogen or androgen levels, up or down, in either men or women, can cause the mammary glands to swell (i dont believe this to be true for everyone, but for the more sensitive groups as everyone is different). Once theyre hormone levels return to homeostasis pseduo gyno will resolve on its own and revert back to normal (unless its bodyfat related then diet and fitness will resolve), where as true gyno will not. Now having a lump i do agree with you %100 that it could be a precursor and a great tell tale sign that hormones are off or someone is not in a homeostasis state (especially if there is AAS usage) and one should look into this to be sure if they either have pseudo or true gyno or something else, but it cannot be determined just based on a swollen gland or fat deposits as both pseudo and gyno have the same resemblance. But know this, the only way to rule out pseudogynecomastia is by following the history and having a physical examination from a doctor. And without getting to deep into this topic, lets not forget there are other health complications that can also resemble gyno as enlarged glands such as gonadal failure,neoplasms(a new and abnormal growth of tissue in some part of the body),endocrinopathy(A disease of an endocrine gland), ductal hyperlasia (when the cells in the breast increase in number and also develop an unusual pattern or shape), kidney disease or liver issues and throwing more AIs at any of these type of issues can turn into a MAJOR problem. Last fact i just wanted to mention that i have for this topic is that LOW free test levels can also cause forms of gyno (both pseudo and true onset gyno) not always just elevated estrogen related but more so an imbalance between estrogen action relative to androgen action. I hope this helps alot of people as i kinda rushed this post without having all my research on hand using my cell phone, but heres the links that may help clarify things, as i know this subject can be a bit confusing as it is not as simple as people may think:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2770912/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071351/

I would also like to add when i was diagnosed with pseudogyno i was prescribed a heat pad, no meds. But ultimately if someone ever has any lumps, bumps or knots they should visit a doctor

Last edited:
I've developed it off to the side and behind the nip directly and also naturally gain fat in my chest. It sucks cause I'm so gyno sensitive... Unfortunately I think I'm one of those guys that cant do nandrolones.. Just too many issues

So im assuming a doctor diagnosed you with gyno right ??

The more i think about it, the more i realize how many people do not understand this topic and all of its variances. If you look at the statistics of people that believe they have true gyno most, if not any at all, have ever seen a doctor or have not been diagnosed with true gyno. And the people that i know, including myself, that have seen the doctor believing we had true gyno were diagnosed with pseudo... Makes me believe this is due to people not understanding the difference and all things that pertain to both, and automatically assume any swelling, lumps,bumps or knots is true automatic gyno. I will say however that having any bump or lump, regardless of drug usage or not should be looked into by a DOCTOR, instead of trying to diagnose ones self as it can be very difficult to do unless you happen to be a doctor. And a lump COULD be true gyno, but it could also be pseudo or a whole other inference all together.

Having some gyno issues from tren need some advisory iv been taking test and tren running adex and tamox for estro and caber for pro lactin turns out the caber i had was fake and didn't realise until now because iv developed slight gyno which if i squeeze bit of fluid comes out so i upped the caber and the ai and the tamox all that happened was i dried out my nipples was a little bit less sensitive but there was still a lump which was juicing so i figured its a tren related issue so i upped caber again and still nothing happened. the caber i have been getting was through a friend but before that i got it from my doctor for the same problem and a couple of days later after taking 0.5mg eod the gyno was almost completely gone. I'm going to go see my doctor as soon as possible before problem becomes severe but also i didn't realise that tamox can increase pro lac could that be a reason for this problem rapidly becoming worse because i upped the dosing of tamox? what do you suggest i do please helppppp
I would just like to stress to bros out hear how important it is to run a test only cycle. Obviously he has a sensitivity to compounds and he can't pinpoint what the hell is going on. If you had a sensitivity to the test alone you would of known that by the lump issue as tren does not convert to estrogen therefore you would not have gyno. Your lactation issue is from the tren no doubt but true lactation you don't need to squeeze, leave your nipples alone dude. I would advice dropping this cycle and evaluating your symptoms and getting a lil more knowledge and some better sources so you know your safe and running at a safe potential. There are bros here that will make sure you won't drift into bullshit.

The more i think about it, the more i realize how many people do not understand this topic and all of its variances. If you look at the statistics of people that believe they have true gyno most, if not any at all, have ever seen a doctor or have not been diagnosed with true gyno. And the people that i know, including myself, that have seen the doctor believing we had true gyno were diagnosed with pseudo... Makes me believe this is due to people not understanding the difference and all things that pertain to both, and automatically assume any swelling, lumps,bumps or knots is true automatic gyno. I will say however that having any bump or lump, regardless of drug usage or not should be looked into by a DOCTOR, instead of trying to diagnose ones self as it can be very difficult to do unless you happen to be a doctor. And a lump COULD be true gyno, but it could also be pseudo or a whole other inference all together.

having the doctor diagnose it is the best method... i had it diagnosed as it was something i was born with... i finally could not take it anymore and a few years ago, i went to the surgeon and was diagnosed and had it removed... it was one of the best moves i made... hopefully many will not need to go the surgical route... although its quite and easy procedure (less than an hour and i was awake the entire time) it still put me out for over a month and its obviously not cheap... it is best to get a doctor diagnosis on this...

Top Bottom