napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strange red dots/rash from LGD 4033

mrjokerking

Hello.

Been taking LGD now for 16 days from SARMXXL which I think is legit based on what I've read, and starting from a week ago approx i've had some kind of itching/rashes appearing. First on both of my upper arms and now a new one on my neck. I feel good, and fine no problemos whatsoever besides this. I've taken LGD before and didn't experience this, could i be from the new brand that I bought from? I'm on 10 MG just upped to 15 last couple of days.
I've read it could be a low estrogen symptom as well when googling, so might be a thing to start using enclo as well even though I feel fine (not suing a test base). It could also be liver, but I've taken RAD and LGD before 4-5 weeks with no issues. This is a new brand of LGD though, not the one I used one year ago. I feel good, i reckon if it would be liver etc I guess I wouldn't have any appetite, dark urine and other symptoms.

What I'm thinking of trying today is to remove all supplements/vitamins and only take the old LGD brand (he old brand I used a year ago, still have those() and chill a week to see if it goes away, to see if it's something in this new LGD pill that my body doesn't like.

Could it end up being more serious if I continue or is it chill to keep going? Dont wanna end the cycle because of this ****. I have no trouble breathing etc it's just these small red dots.

I also took an allergy tablet and it has been an hour. No difference in the rashes/dots. So I guess an allergic reaction is ruled out? No idea, not an expert here. Anyone got some input?

No they are not legit.. thats not even remotely close to a mainstream company and they should have been out of business by now.. noone uses them and ih ave no clue where you heard they were legit but theres no way you heard that from a large group or audience... you need to stop taking that shit immediately!

who on the planet earth told you to use this trash??

No they are not legit.. thats not even remotely close to a mainstream company and they should have been out of business by now.. noone uses them and ih ave no clue where you heard they were legit but theres no way you heard that from a large group or audience... you need to stop taking that shit immediately!

who on the planet earth told you to use this trash??

I live in Sweden so it's from a big "inside country" site that's green across the board from many people and have been a good source for 10+ years in the business, and they have been selling SARMSXXL among many other brands for a really long time what I've seen (and other anabolics). So it's not some random unknown site, i'ts a legic green site which sells a lot of different compounds. I don't know though, can never be 100 % sure it's legit.

What do you think would be the best course of action here, PCT??

I would do a few things

1. get bloodwork asap

2. trash that shit immediately

3. im very familiar with their location etc.. its NOT a reputable company by people who know the scene

4. bloodwork will tell you how bad the suppression is etc. but i would definitely run a full pct to be on the same side of things

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom