napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW & sarms

masmarqq

Hey Dylan first of thank you for the plethora of informative videos... I do have a question about proper sources for sarms and gw... I currently have taken lgd and igflr3 and have just started gw a week previous etc etc... I do however not necessarily recognize the results or effects in my body and it's hard to tell if I'm just taking grain alcohol as a (bunk) product... I have sourced things from a few places like extreme peptides ... southern sarms and maxim peptide... but I question the quality of these sources... can you direct me to a proper source? And if so I've noticed the prices vary drastically across the board from 20 bucks to 180 for a bottle claiming to contain the same product.... any help or insight is much appreciated I hate to waste money and I'd hate to be dumping massive ammounts on sarms or peptides when I could just use anabolics and get more bang for the buck

Hey Dylan first of thank you for the plethora of informative videos... I do have a question about proper sources for sarms and gw... I currently have taken lgd and igflr3 and have just started gw a week previous etc etc... I do however not necessarily recognize the results or effects in my body and it's hard to tell if I'm just taking grain alcohol as a (bunk) product... I have sourced things from a few places like extreme peptides ... southern sarms and maxim peptide... but I question the quality of these sources... can you direct me to a proper source? And if so I've noticed the prices vary drastically across the board from 20 bucks to 180 for a bottle claiming to contain the same product.... any help or insight is much appreciated I hate to waste money and I'd hate to be dumping massive ammounts on sarms or peptides when I could just use anabolics and get more bang for the buck

hey brother... im really glad you came here and asked... those are terrible companies for sarms.. i was cringing while i was reading that list... i can absolutely help you on this... www.sarmsx.com is the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... you will not be throwing money away any longer... you will see the drastic difference when you go with them bro... if you have any other questions just let me know..

The ONLY source out there I would trust for sarms is www.sarmsx.com I'll definitely tell you that. The price variances are a big giveaway. Places like southern sarms are as bunk as it comes and them selling sarms at the prices they do would be impossible with a legit product. Stick with sarmsx and you can't go wrong

As for peptides I have no clue what is good out there, but I do know that it's extremely hard to find legit peptides so I would t mess with any. There's too much risk for crap product in that market

Sarmsx sells GW and there is also roids24 who supplies GW in tab form.

The first review on it is coming up soon by a member here.

Peptides. I have the best luck with evolution. And so do most friends who use the . I'm not really a peptide guy.

As always thank you sir. And the igf lr3 came from extreme pep... I just wanted to confirm my questions... these have been run along side AAS or stand alone... the sarm world is something that interests me for various reasons and new forms of development... but very appreciated to hear back from someone with as much hands on knowledge

SARMSX is by far the most reputable company I know of. The other ones you mentioned I personally wouldn't buy from cause their all bunk in my experience

As always thank you sir. And the igf lr3 came from extreme pep... I just wanted to confirm my questions... these have been run along side AAS or stand alone... the sarm world is something that interests me for various reasons and new forms of development... but very appreciated to hear back from someone with as much hands on knowledge

im happy to help brother... if you have any other questions dont hesitate to let me know

Yeah man I'm on my 4th week of MK 2866 from sarmsx. It's fantastic. I was terrified of getting a pro hormone which is why I held off on sarms for so long but I haven't experienced any of the bullshit some people describe from capsule sarms and all those bullshit companies out there. I'm not a spokesperson or affiliated with them in any way either, this is just my experience no bs

Yeah man I'm on my 4th week of MK 2866 from sarmsx. It's fantastic. I was terrified of getting a pro hormone which is why I held off on sarms for so long but I haven't experienced any of the bullshit some people describe from capsule sarms and all those bullshit companies out there. I'm not a spokesperson or affiliated with them in any way either, this is just my experience no bs

Awesome to hear man! Glad everything is going so well for you with that MK-2866

thanks for the feedback brother... i know your having an excellent experience thus far and your just getting going... just wait!

Oh really? Just curious as to why just my personal mindset is that prami is a superior product just some people have unfavorable sides... caber some health concerns... but multiple benefits from pramipexole for prolactin control libido sex drive and a few other positivehicles health sides... but yea I'd love to hear more

prami carries far more sides than caber does and it is NOT as effective at dealing with prolactin... yes, it is effective and it most certainly works but the side effects alone can be unbearable... caber is the most effective method at controlling prolactin all the way around... you do whatever you like, its up to you... its all personal preference but i assure you that caber is the better method...

Top Bottom