napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW Dosing at night time

sirjecht

Just a quick question. Ive been taking GW for a week now however all my workouts have been at 8pm or later. I dose 30 mins to and hour before my workout. Is dosing this late at night going to affect its ability to work properly?

Is it better to dose it in the morning rather than sleeping a few hours after taking it. I assume it doesn't matter but some clarification would be great as I don't want to wast it.

it shouldn't matter 30 minutes before workout whatever time you are working out, is it bothering your sleep pattern?

it shouldn't matter 30 minutes before workout whatever time you are working out, is it bothering your sleep pattern?

The first few days it stopped me from sleeping. Wasn't sure whether it was just feeling so motivated and energized but it doesn't seem to affect me now.

It shuldt have any effect on sleep pattern as it is not a stimulant. It raises VO2 MAX. Probably why you should dose at morning time on none training days so you can get the most out of it.

ya it certainly no stimulant effect or ingredient I think it may have just been you being excited about it

The first few days it stopped me from sleeping. Wasn't sure whether it was just feeling so motivated and energized but it doesn't seem to affect me now.

It should not negatively affect sleep whatsoever. That's probably more mental than anything. However, if you continue to see a problem just move it to an AM dose if need be. Everyone can be a little different on how they react to things

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I cant tell any difference if I take it in the morning and workout or workout in the afternoon. but I always try to workout fasted at 0430

once it is in your system good, it is there you just take it to kinda iv drip it in so it stays constantly in the bloods

I have seen it effect sleep patterns when taken too late in the evening so it may definitely attribute to it... you will be fine to take it all at once in the a.m... it has a 24 hour half life and will be working just fine... try dosing in the morning the next week and see if it makes a difference but my assumption is that it will...

Run it with MK677 to help sleep. Guaranteed to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is also a great option, considering MK-677 helps sleep tremendously

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have seen it effect sleep patterns when taken too late in the evening so it may definitely attribute to it... you will be fine to take it all at once in the a.m... it has a 24 hour half life and will be working just fine... try dosing in the morning the next week and see if it makes a difference but my assumption is that it will...

This is what I do, regardless of the time I workout for that given day. My V02 max has increased SUBSTANTIALLY. Squats for 15+ reps used to leave me gasping like an 80 year old man. Now they're not too bad at all (oxygen wise).

This is what I do, regardless of the time I workout for that given day. My V02 max has increased SUBSTANTIALLY. Squats for 15+ reps used to leave me gasping like an 80 year old man. Now they're not too bad at all (oxygen wise).

very nice and fully expected!

Top Bottom