napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's tren, deca, test, dbol log.

Solid update dude. Keep on keepin on. Gonna be sick to see the final weeks of this.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Week 3 update with pics.

Today me and my wife did a full body attack at the gym. Every body part worked with at least 2 to 3 exercises per part.

3 week pics. Keep in mind I just went to universal studio's and ate really really bad all weekend lol. Also the acne on the back is from not being able to reach to wash lol. I need to get a brush with a long handle now hahaha.

Looking good bro! Nice thickness. What's your weight at now?

Definitely get one of those long handled brushes for your back. I've been using one in the shower for a couple years now. No way I could go without one anymore

Definitely get one of those long handled brushes for your back. I've been using one in the shower for a couple years now. No way I could go without one anymore

I have to do the same thing... Saves on the rotator cuffs too...

Looking swole brother! Keep them gains coming!

Thanks everyone. I'm at about 197 right now but ate very bad this weekend cause I tool my wife to universal studio's Orlando Fri and Sat.

Not sure if tren has anything to do with my look as of yet but I'm up 4 pounds from the start of cycle.

Thanks everyone. I'm at about 197 right now but ate very bad this weekend cause I tool my wife to universal studio's Orlando Fri and Sat.

Not sure if tren has anything to do with my look as of yet but I'm up 4 pounds from the start of cycle.

awesome man. Funny you mention your weight. I weighed in at 197 exactly this morning myself.

Nothing wrong with indulging a little during those family moments with your wife and just enjoying the time together without stressing over your diet choices. I do the same. That's what life is about. Now you can get back to business and in the grand scope no harm is done

awesome man. Funny you mention your weight. I weighed in at 197 exactly this morning myself.

Nothing wrong with indulging a little during those family moments with your wife and just enjoying the time together without stressing over your diet choices. I do the same. That's what life is about. Now you can get back to business and in the grand scope no harm is done

Definitely bro. I don't take diet as the holy grail lol. But I am going to up my food intake some to aid in building muscle. Then at the tail end I'll cut back and add the winny to try and get nice and lean.

The cycle looks sick, and the dosages are definitely for the serious player. However, I don't think it is a good idea to mix in the same cycle trenbolone and deca durabolin, especially at such high dosages. Both of these compounds will increase prolactin levels, and together they may raise it over the top. Also, the fact that you did not have a serious raise in prolactin levels once does not mean that you won't have it in a different ocassion with considerably higher dosages. That's the ugly part of the side effects - they are unpredictable, and you never know what will happen on the next cycle. Therefore, it is best to always prevent any possible issues, and take the safe routs, as it is your health we are talking about here.

P.S. Sick pics - amazing shape and results.

Last edited:
The cycle looks sick, and the dosages are definitely for the serious player. However, I don't think it is a good idea to mix in the same cycle trenbolone and deca durabolin, especially at such high dosages. Both of these compounds will increase prolactin levels, and together they may raise it over the top. Also, the fact that you did not have a serious raise in prolactin levels once does not mean that you won't have it in a different ocassion with considerably higher dosages. That's the ugly part of the side effects - they are unpredictable, and you never know what will happen on the next cycle. Therefore, it is best to always prevent any possible issues, and take the safe routs, as it is your health we are talking about here.

P.S. Sick pics - amazing shape and results.

I agree this is not for an average player. I'm taking an ai and caber to keep the prolactin down. So far I have been OK in that dept with no signs of any issues. I'm playing it as safe as possible at this level.

I agree this is not for an average player. I'm taking an ai and caber to keep the prolactin down. So far I have been OK in that dept with no signs of any issues. I'm playing it as safe as possible at this level.
I noticed you have your Test right up there with total nandros... That should help along with your AI and Caber...

I noticed you have your Test right up there with total nandros... That should help along with your AI and Caber...

Very true and that was the plan. So far libido is still high. No problem with ejaculating. No signs of prolactin issues. If they do come in I'll lower the tren cause it's the short Ester here.

Very true and that was the plan. So far libido is still high. No problem with ejaculating. No signs of prolactin issues. If they do come in I'll lower the tren cause it's the short Ester here.
That's a good evacuation plan having one of the nandros a short ester just "in case"...

This is a wise thing to do. I always try to keep the tren-to test ration at least 1 to 1, and if possible, keeping the test higher. This is one kick-ass cycle you are doing here. Keep us posted.

ya man just checked in on the pics you remind me of a fucking smaller tank abbot from the UFC lol fucking beast and those weights are incredible like sayain said before i feel like a fucking pencil dick poindexter reading the weights you are throwing up for lateral raises and shit hahaha great log man

ya man just checked in on the pics you remind me of a fucking smaller tank abbot from the UFC lol fucking beast and those weights are incredible like sayain said before i feel like a fucking pencil dick poindexter reading the weights you are throwing up for lateral raises and shit hahaha great log man

Thank you bro. I work my ass off. At work and in the gym too lol.

I really really appreciate all the complements and will help me keep pushing harder. I'm happy to call you all friends.

Chest and arms day. Light cause I did a full body assault yesterday.

Flat bench 3x15 at 225

Incline bench 1x15 at 225 2x15 at 185

Cable flies with low middle and high angles each with 3x15 at 25 per arm

Forearm curls on preacher bench 3x25 at 60#

Preacher curls 3x10 at 60 close grip

Cable arch tricep ext 3x20 at 35 individual

Dumbell curls 3x10 at 40 per arm

Cable arch tri ext with curl bar 3x20 at 65.

Quick and done.

Light? Still a beast of a workout. Blows my hardcore days away with those weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom