napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's tren, deca, test, dbol log.

Light? Still a beast of a workout. Blows my hardcore days away with those weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next week is a heavy week. So I'll be at least trying to get back to my 3 sets of 10 of 315 and 125 pound dumbells for most exercises ;)

i like how you mix things up with light and heavy, high rep low rep etc... thats the key to growth and progress... very nice bro

i like how you mix things up with light and heavy, high rep low rep etc... thats the key to growth and progress... very nice bro

Thanks Dylan. I always switch things up. I keeps things from getting boring too.

Nice to see you here. I started to think you were avoiding this thread hahaha. Just joking brother.

Thanks Dylan. I always switch things up. I keeps things from getting boring too.

Nice to see you here. I started to think you were avoiding this thread hahaha. Just joking brother.

sorry bro, i was lacking on a few things working on this move etc but i'll be in every thread as usual now... =)

WEEK 4 UPDATE.

Hit chest and arms like usual on Mondays. Went in and did a warm up of 10x225 then 10x315. I felt good and said fuck it and put on 405. Got 3 out of it. Might have gotten 1 more. As you can see in the video that my left side was weaker. It's from the disk in my neck. 2 years ago I lost a ton of power on my left side but luckily most came back. It's been bugging me lately and I'm sure that is why it was a little off. Oh well. I did the 3x405 and then another set of 225.

Then incline dumbell 3 sets 3x10 at 125.

Cable flies 3x20 at 25

Forearm curls 3x25 at 50

Preacher curls 3x20 at 50

Tricep cable pull downs with single handle 3x20 at 45

Was so pumped I was done lol.

Here is the video

Watch "Gtformula" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/3K_sEQNsaZ0

Last edited:
Really nice lift bro!! That's awesome! I know we talked about how we have similar stats with height and weight and are close on strength.....BUT You definitely have me on strength no doubt. 405 is like a one rep max for me on a good day. I got you on leanness, but your strength is fucking insane man. Nice work!

Really nice lift bro!! That's awesome! I know we talked about how we have similar stats with height and weight and are close on strength.....BUT You definitely have me on strength no doubt. 405 is like a one rep max for me on a good day. I got you on leanness, but your strength is fucking insane man. Nice work!

Yeah I'm at 197 today. The video makes me look fat hahaha.

very impressive numbers bro... definitely tearing shit up... i love seeing numbers like that... keep posting as im following along watching the progress...

very impressive numbers bro... definitely tearing shit up... i love seeing numbers like that... keep posting as im following along watching the progress...

Thanks Dylan. I plan to keep up with the log like all my other logs. If by someone reading it and getting inspired or learning something, it will make it worth the effort.

Did you watch the video of the 405 lifts?

I can say yes I seen the video ,,,,,,,,,,,But 1st off I did not see you turn Green
second whats up No Wolverine like on the halloween costumes pic last year??????
That is what I was hope in for.....
Awesome lift

I can say yes I seen the video ,,,,,,,,,,,But 1st off I did not see you turn Green
second whats up No Wolverine like on the halloween costumes pic last year??????
That is what I was hope in for.....
Awesome lift

Hahaha ha. That's funny. I may have turned a little red tho. Does that count? I wish I could have filmed my wife calling me crazy and not human tho.

Top Bottom