napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's tren, deca, test, dbol log.

That vascularity is looking sick bro! Nice work!

PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount

Thanks brother. When a weight is in my hand it gets really noticeable. Hopefully one the tail end of the cycle when I switch things up and add in the winny I'll cut down nicely finally lol.

WEEK 5 UPDATE.

smooth sailing so far. Still hitting the gym consistent and yesterday did another full body assault did 3 exercises per muscle in every muscle I could think of. Today did lighter high rep chest and arms. Tried to get sets of 20 to 15 at least.

Constant change is my method. Always switch it up.

Thanks brother. When a weight is in my hand it gets really noticeable. Hopefully one the tail end of the cycle when I switch things up and add in the winny I'll cut down nicely finally lol.
Oh it most certainly will, and will be betyer the leaner you get. Winstrol gets me vascular as fuck...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

WEEK 6 UPDATE.

getting a cold from my kids. Going instantly to my lungs which always does. I'll be OK tho. Got plenty of stuff here to fight anything. Ive got enough antibiotics to cure anything hahaha.

So I've been playing with dosing some. I've lowered this week's test from 750mg to 500mg. Also played with caber dosing of one pill a week instead of 2. Basically unless you don't have enough or the money to run 2 a week I recommend 2 ew. I noticed before on my NPP cycle if I forgot to take it that I felt a noticeable reduction in cardio and stamina during work. I have confirmed that to be the case. Also would get winded faster and heart pounding during rough sex.

Also loaded up on carbs this past week to see if I got more power or felt better. No I gained nothing. Only my stomach got bigger lol. So I'll be going back to a lower carb diet to get back to normal.

Also in the next few weeks I'll be going into the back half of this cycle and will be adding Winstrol at 40mg. If I had mast I would add that too but oh well. Maybe next time.

Your hulk avatar definitely suits this cycle, i suspect you'll be turning green any day dude lol. Beast mode is on!

Your hulk avatar definitely suits this cycle, i suspect you'll be turning green any day dude lol. Beast mode is on!

Thanks. Probably Saturday or next Monday I'll try for 425 or 455 on the flat bench. My weight should be around 195 or 197 for that attempt.

Was a little sick all day. But still went and hit back and shoulders. Did light weight higher rep. Felt OK actually after a bit. Buthe some strange reason I've been having really bad hick ups. Not sure why but tums seems to help a lot of keeping them away until it wears off.

Well basically after some late night googling, I found a few rare cases of azithomisin and hick ups. There was one I found with AAS and a powerlifter. So basically I took calcium to counter and was able to stop. Then after 2 hours came back. So it was an all night struggle to stay asleep and no hick ups. I'm not taking any more tho.

WEEK 7 UPDATE.

So I was sick and still went to the gym Saturday but after one set had to abort from feeling so bad. Went back in today and felt soooo tired but hit it anyway. Started out with a set of 10 of 225 and then put 315 on. Did 2 and felt light. Soooo I said fuck it and threw on 455 pounds of bone crushing weight. I told my friend to stay close cause I did know if I could do it. HE DID NOT HELP even tho in the video it looks like it. So I broke my record of 455 pounds 3 times. Here is the video proof. Weight is at 194 also.

Watch "Gtformula 455x3" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/zZXsqoBGe40

Last edited:
WEEK 7 UPDATE.

So I was sick and still went to the gym Saturday but after one set had to abort from feeling so bad. Went back in today and felt soooo tired but hit it anyway. Started out with a set of 10 of 225 and then put 315 on. Did 2 and felt light. Soooo I said fuck it and threw on 455 pounds of bone crushing weight. I told my friend to stay close cause I did know if I could do it. HE DID NOT HELP even tho in the video it looks like it. So I broke my record of 455 pounds 3 times. Here is the video proof.

Holy shit man! Are you fucking kidding me?! You are killing that shit. That's a 50 fucking pound increase in your bench right? Dude that is insane at your weight

Mad mad props bro......goddamn

Holy shit man! Are you fucking kidding me?! You are killing that shit. That's a 50 fucking pound increase in your bench right? Dude that is insane at your weight

Mad mad props bro......goddamn

Yes it was a 50 pound jump. Collateral damage included busting blood vessels in my eyes lol. I thought I was going to have blood tears hahaha. Everyone in the place was like " damn that's the most I've ever seen anyone put up let alone 3 times " felt good.

Interesting. Tren gives me heartburn like no body business.. Not hiccups lol.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Acid reflux like a mother fucker man. That last one trashed it for me permanently I think haha.
Can't eat sour candy or anything like that now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

WEEK 7 UPDATE.

So I was sick and still went to the gym Saturday but after one set had to abort from feeling so bad. Went back in today and felt soooo tired but hit it anyway. Started out with a set of 10 of 225 and then put 315 on. Did 2 and felt light. Soooo I said fuck it and threw on 455 pounds of bone crushing weight. I told my friend to stay close cause I did know if I could do it. HE DID NOT HELP even tho in the video it looks like it. So I broke my record of 455 pounds 3 times. Here is the video proof. Weight is at 194 also.

Shit man, that's killer!

WEEK 7 UPDATE.

^Sweet ..!

Holy hell! Although I will say they don't count. Your spotter was rowing 455 lbs!
Lol just kidding bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom