napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For all you whiny little bitches... ((Strictly for the butt hurt))

you know that noone loves helping more then you and i do... i just want to convey that all the "feelings" are not going to cut it... you can't make it in life in general that way... its not the real world... when your closing business deals, trying to survive, etc... you know damn well, the LAST thing you are getting is coddled.. thats not reality... thats fantasy land where mom and dad just gave you everything or let you do whatever you want... some of these people are just so absurd with their "feelings" that it makes it even impossible to help them... that's what bugs me but im with you a million percent... i wake up everyday ready for my day of helping and guiding and i do it because i love it.. i LOOK FORWARD to it and i know you do too...
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly Dylan. When people get butthurt or have their feelings hurt by the advice given, it's just too bad. Sometimes the truth does hurt but it does need said. I guess all I'm trying to say is I give everyone a fair chance at first and try to keep from going off on them...at least initially. If they don't like the advice and answers, too bad lol. Many people I've found do take the advice and implement it very well, which I love to see. That's what makes it all worth it, when you can make a nice positive change in someone and I know you understand that completely on how rewarding that can be.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

lucky i aint that big down there or else it would be trying to stuff it in my ass like a fuckin elephant. now my oldest son holy shit like a fuckin baby arm im like wtf happened to me its a damn shame too i def have penis envy

Again... where is the stop button on this shit lmao... the fucking visuals! I always tell the wife if my dick were long enough to suck it myself I'd be single forever. Fucking yoga was such a waste of time and money!

Again... where is the stop button on this shit lmao... the fucking visuals! I always tell the wife if my dick were long enough to suck it myself I'd be single forever. Fucking yoga was such a waste of time and money!

i hear you on that one believe me i think ive got 2 herniated discs in my neck tryin to reach mine

You are correct, but sometimes when people lash back from hearing the truth it pisses me off. Seriously, why ask? When I first came on board here I asked you about different things and you were receptive and I appreciative. I think when I first posted my stats Jake (I might be wrong) said I needed to drop weight despite my being 12% at that time (10% now) and seeking to bulk further while minimizing fat/water weight. I took it in stride, because he was unaware of my history, my goals and whatever else. Compared to you and Jake, hell anyone looks fat lol. We all have goals, ambitions and different experience levels and if our goal is to learn this lifestyle we owe it to ourselves to become open minded and check the feelings at the door. Gear use is not a casual hobby. I think you and I agree on that.

I would not call someone fat at 12%BF, bt thanks for the complement.
While on this subject you guys seem pissed at the 50 year old on tren.Well IMO he is old enought to#1 KNOW BETTER, #2 NOT LISTEN TO BRO AT THE GYM. What bothers me the most is when a teenager says that same shit.
Old dood want to pump his azz full of tren and wonder why dickie won't do,is not close to an 18 year old doing it.

You are correct, but sometimes when people lash back from hearing the truth it pisses me off. Seriously, why ask? When I first came on board here I asked you about different things and you were receptive and I appreciative. I think when I first posted my stats Jake (I might be wrong) said I needed to drop weight despite my being 12% at that time (10% now) and seeking to bulk further while minimizing fat/water weight. I took it in stride, because he was unaware of my history, my goals and whatever else. Compared to you and Jake, hell anyone looks fat lol. We all have goals, ambitions and different experience levels and if our goal is to learn this lifestyle we owe it to ourselves to become open minded and check the feelings at the door. Gear use is not a casual hobby. I think you and I agree on that.
Yep, the backlashing I do not have tolerance for. When people come here for advice but don't take the advice given constructively it makes me shake my head. Sometimes you're just not going to hear what you want to hear. That's life!! It really grinds my gears when people keep pushing an issue thinking they'll get a different answer....nope not gonna happen lol

I would not call someone fat at 12%BF, bt thanks for the complement.
While on this subject you guys seem pissed at the 50 year old on tren.Well IMO he is old enought to#1 KNOW BETTER, #2 NOT LISTEN TO BRO AT THE GYM. What bothers me the most is when a teenager says that same shit.
Old dood want to pump his azz full of tren and wonder why dickie won't do,is not close to an 18 year old doing it.

My bad if it wasn't you Bro. You deserve the compliment man... you got those old school chiseled abs. Admirable to say the least.

Last night the Ol lady told me to give her 10 inches and make it hurt......

So I fucked her twice and punched her in the eye.....

my shit is so short sometimes i have to stick a thumb in my ass to get him out to pee if its cold fuggetaboutit. lil peice of lettuce coaxes him out sometimes

My bad if it wasn't you Bro. You deserve the compliment man... you got those old school chiseled abs. Admirable to say the least.

His secret with that abs is tuna and water..... Maybe blues too who knows. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the backlashing I do not have tolerance for. When people come here for advice but don't take the advice given constructively it makes me shake my head. Sometimes you're just not going to hear what you want to hear. That's life!! It really grinds my gears when people keep pushing an issue thinking they'll get a different answer....nope not gonna happen lol

Hell if they want someone to lie to them, or simply hit the agree switch I'll do it if they are a dick. "Sure run that tren at 800 and the test at 150, matter of fact take aspirin and drink everclear while on cycle too, you know clear liquor helps stimulate the metabolism and aspirin thins the blood so the gear reaches the muscles faster." Yep... that'd be me to a dick head.

His secret with that abs is tuna and water..... Maybe blues too who knows. [emoji12]

lol...nothing better than a muscular blonde with a sense of humor... except a nude one. Wife is gone for the weekend... need a plane ticket? Trying to graduate from 44 to 25 numbers up lol.

Sarala...was just poking fun with the 44 + 25 joke. Hope I didn't offend. I thought about it as i was watching tv and it was a bit overboard even if you offered to whip NYROBO lol.

Its ok bro...I always tell Jake that he needs to drop BF...lol

If there is one person who may be a bigger asshole and right there with you on your topic it's me lol. No arguments here.

Sarala...was just poking fun with the 44 + 25 joke. Hope I didn't offend. I thought about it as i was watching tv and it was a bit overboard even if you offered to whip NYROBO lol.

Shyyyytttt I'm not as wimpy as you thought. Come on. I make boys cry first [emoji12]

Top Bottom