napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First timer advice

Savy

Hello everyone,

Please help me to pick gear for my first ever cycle and PCT, my stats are as follows

Age 28, weight 80 kg, height 5,11", body fat 15%. workout 5-6 six day regularly with complete nutrition. I have been lifting for past 7 years now, have reached at the point where I have no motivation left to continue (no notable change in body for last 1 year).

I have been reading about steroids but now m even confuse more.

Thanks and have a great workouts

Savy

Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Please help me to pick gear for my first ever cycle and PCT, my stats are as follows

Age 28, weight 80 kg, height 5,11", body fat 15%. workout 5-6 six day regularly with complete nutrition. I have been lifting for past 7 years now, have reached at the point where I have no motivation left to continue (no notable change in body for last 1 year).

Thanks and have a great workouts*

Savy

An all sarms cycle would be a great starting point. It will introduce u to the world off aas/cycles/pct without the harsh sides and let u see how yoyr bidy reacts to different stimulants in your body

An all test cycle is always the standard for first time user Starting at a low dose of 250-350mg per week.

Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... brother, listen, its extremely concerning that you say you have no motivation left and you think steroids are going to give that to you... that's now how it works... you need to be HIGHLY motivated or how will you ever get what you should be getting from them? you need to be busting your ass even harder while you use them... you need to find your motivation first and not look for an outside substance to provide that... are you sure you can do that?

First off, Welcome to AR. Secondly, I commend you for not trying to use roids any earlier in your life. I think 28 is a respectable age to want to try them out. Dylan does make a valid point tho. If you start a cycle, don't think that you will need to work any less at this. In fact, your diet will play a huge roll, your sleep and your training.
If you decide to try them out. Do not rush into it. Get all the info here first that you need to know. You don't just start using without knowing the ropes. You can fuck yourself up quick.

DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... brother, listen, its extremely concerning that you say you have no motivation left and you think steroids are going to give that to you... that's now how it works... you need to be HIGHLY motivated or how will you ever get what you should be getting from them? you need to be busting your ass even harder while you use them... you need to find your motivation first and not look for an outside substance to provide that... are you sure you can do that?

+ 1 million....absolute worst reason to EVER use juice. Also if you're 5'11 and 176 you don't have "complete nutrition"

What are you eating in a typical day?

DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

Hi Dylan thanks for responding,

If I compare myself now with 5 years ago, I would admit that I am less enthusiast at the moment. I have hit the plateau couple of years ago and even after trying series of different ways (upping calories, resistance, split workouts etc etc) m stuck at 80 kg (+/- 5 kg on bulking or cutting) that has brought down my motivation a bit. Results do motivate there is no doubt in that and I m certain that I wont be taking it easy if there is a hope. I know the pain of gaining a gram of a muscle and not afraid of bearing any.
Wish you a great workout
Savy

cmb5017 said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks and have a great workouts*

Savy

An all sarms cycle would be a great starting point. It will introduce u to the world off aas/cycles/pct without the harsh sides and let u see how yoyr bidy reacts to different stimulants in your body

An all test cycle is always the standard for first time user Starting at a low dose of 250-350mg per week.

Hi there,

How was you experience with them?

JM750 said:
First off, Welcome to AR. Secondly, I commend you for not trying to use roids any earlier in your life. I think 28 is a respectable age to want to try them out. Dylan does make a valid point tho. If you start a cycle, don't think that you will need to work any less at this. In fact, your diet will play a huge roll, your sleep and your training.
If you decide to try them out. Do not rush into it. Get all the info here first that you need to know. You don't just start using without knowing the ropes. You can fuck yourself up quick.

Thanks for cautioning me, will definitely do my homework,

Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

If I compare myself now with 5 years ago, I would admit that I am less enthusiast at the moment. I have hit the plateau couple of years ago and even after trying series of different ways (upping calories, resistance, split workouts etc etc) m stuck at 80 kg (+/- 5 kg on bulking or cutting) that has brought down my motivation a bit. Results do motivate there is no doubt in that and I m certain that I wont be taking it easy if there is a hope. I know the pain of gaining a gram of a muscle and not afraid of bearing any.
Wish you a great workout
Savy

Have you had bloodwork done to see where you are at physically? perhaps you have some issues going on that you are not aware of? i have far better options for you.. have you considered starting with sarms first? not only will you feel on top of the world but you will get moving in the right direction and not suppress your body and possibly making yourself feel worse with inducing too many side effects you should not be having right now as it will be more difficult to handle... read my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com and let me know... i can get you a nice cycle layout and get you moving in the right direction!

EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

+ 1 million....absolute worst reason to EVER use juice. Also if you're 5'11 and 176 you don't have "complete nutrition"

Hi there,
I think I left no stoned un-turned when it comes to diet. Below is an example of my daily food intake. I range from 3000 to 3500 calories (bulking) and 2000 to 2500 (cutting).
Breakfast
• Egg Whites
9 whites
• Lean Beef
3 ounces
• Oatmeal
1 cup, measure uncooked
• Berries
1 cup
Morning Snack
• Chicken
8 ounces
• White Rice
1 1/2 cup
• Broccoli
1 cup
Lunch
• Lean Turkey
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
10 ounces
• Asparagus
1 cup
Post-Workout
• Whey
1 scoop
• Banana
1 banana
Afternoon Snack
• P28 Bagel
1 bagel
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon
Dinner
• Sirloin
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
8 ounces
• Green Beans
1 cup
• Almonds
1/4 cup
Evening Snack
• Egg Whites
8 whites
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon

Savy said:
EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

Hi there,
I think I left no stoned un-turned when it comes to diet. Below is an example of my daily food intake. I range from 3000 to 3500 calories (bulking) and 2000 to 2500 (cutting).
Breakfast
• Egg Whites
9 whites
• Lean Beef
3 ounces
• Oatmeal
1 cup, measure uncooked
• Berries
1 cup
Morning Snack
• Chicken
8 ounces
• White Rice
1 1/2 cup
• Broccoli
1 cup
Lunch
• Lean Turkey
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
10 ounces
• Asparagus
1 cup
Post-Workout
• Whey
1 scoop
• Banana
1 banana
Afternoon Snack
• P28 Bagel
1 bagel
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon
Dinner
• Sirloin
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
8 ounces
• Green Beans
1 cup
• Almonds
1/4 cup
Evening Snack
• Egg Whites
8 whites
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon

if your cutting then you need to clean this up bro... for cutting you would want to drop the sirloin and lean beef as well as the sweet potato and DEFINITELY the bagel.. use bobs red mill oat bran and/or wheat bran as opposed to oatmeal... add more white fish, lean pork tenderloin, tuna, lean chicken... also look at adding plain fat free greek yogurt and get more different variety of veggies... think mushrooms, zuchini, onions, peppers etc... i do love the egg white incorporation here but if your cutting then things need cleaned up or your not going to get your body fat down where you want it...

DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

Wish you a great workout
Savy

Have you had bloodwork done to see where you are at physically? perhaps you have some issues going on that you are not aware of? i have far better options for you.. have you considered starting with sarms first? not only will you feel on top of the world but you will get moving in the right direction and not suppress your body and possibly making yourself feel worse with inducing too many side effects you should not be having right now as it will be more difficult to handle... read my articles on sarms at http://www.pureessencesarms.com and let me know... i can get you a nice cycle layout and get you moving in the right direction!

I am 100% healthy, went for blood work last month.

I have read your post and did a bit of search on these. SARMS sound way to better than other substances. Will be grateful if you can put me in the right direction.

Thanks

DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

Hi there,
Breakfast
• Egg Whites
9 whites
• Lean Beef
3 ounces
• Oatmeal
1 cup, measure uncooked
• Berries
1 cup
Morning Snack
• Chicken
8 ounces
• White Rice
1 1/2 cup
• Broccoli
1 cup
Lunch
• Lean Turkey
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
10 ounces
• Asparagus
1 cup
Post-Workout
• Whey
1 scoop
• Banana
1 banana
Afternoon Snack
• P28 Bagel
1 bagel
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon
Dinner
• Sirloin
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
8 ounces
• Green Beans
1 cup
• Almonds
1/4 cup
Evening Snack
• Egg Whites
8 whites
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon

if your cutting then you need to clean this up bro... for cutting you would want to drop the sirloin and lean beef as well as the sweet potato and DEFINITELY the bagel.. use bobs red mill oat bran and/or wheat bran as opposed to oatmeal... add more white fish, lean pork tenderloin, tuna, lean chicken... also look at adding plain fat free greek yogurt and get more different variety of veggies... think mushrooms, zuchini, onions, peppers etc... i do love the egg white incorporation here but if your cutting then things need cleaned up or your not going to get your body fat down where you want it...

Hi Dylan,

This was just an example of my bulking diet. On cutting I do drop all the carb and sodium rich foods which does impact overall strength and muscle mass. I averagely create a deficit of 300 calories. And yeah greek yogurt, white fish, lean pork tenderloin, tuna, lean chicken and mushrooms, zuchini, onions, peppers are blessings.

Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

Wish you a great workout
Savy

Have you had bloodwork done to see where you are at physically? perhaps you have some issues going on that you are not aware of? i have far better options for you.. have you considered starting with sarms first? not only will you feel on top of the world but you will get moving in the right direction and not suppress your body and possibly making yourself feel worse with inducing too many side effects you should not be having right now as it will be more difficult to handle... read my articles on sarms at http://www.pureessencesarms.com and let me know... i can get you a nice cycle layout and get you moving in the right direction!

I have read your post and did a bit of search on these. SARMS sound way to better than other substances. Will be grateful if you can put me in the right direction.

Thanks

The sarms super stack would be the most ideal route to take for you. Here is the full layout

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg ED

Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
Hello everyone,

Savy

Wish you a great workout
Savy

Thanks

yes brother, sarms will be the best route to go right now... here is the layout to go with....

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Savy":2sa43rrw]Hello everyone,

Savy

Hi there,
Breakfast
• Egg Whites
9 whites
• Lean Beef
3 ounces
• Oatmeal
1 cup, measure uncooked
• Berries
1 cup
Morning Snack
• Chicken
8 ounces
• White Rice
1 1/2 cup
• Broccoli
1 cup
Lunch
• Lean Turkey
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
10 ounces
• Asparagus
1 cup
Post-Workout
• Whey
1 scoop
• Banana
1 banana
Afternoon Snack
• P28 Bagel
1 bagel
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon
Dinner
• Sirloin
8 ounces
• Sweet Potato
8 ounces
• Green Beans
1 cup
• Almonds
1/4 cup
Evening Snack
• Egg Whites
8 whites
• Almond Butter
1 tablespoon

Hi Dylan,

This was just an example of my bulking diet. On cutting I do drop all the carb and sodium rich foods which does impact overall strength and muscle mass. I averagely create a deficit of 300 calories. And yeah greek yogurt, white fish, lean pork tenderloin, tuna, lean chicken and mushrooms, zuchini, onions, peppers are blessings.[/quote:2sa43rrw]

Excellent bro... that sounds great!

RickRock said:
Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Savy said:
DylanGemelli said:
http://www.pureessencesarms.com[/url] and let me know... i can get you a nice cycle layout and get you moving in the right direction!

Thanks

The sarms super stack would be the most ideal route to take for you. Here is the full layout

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg ED[/quote:2h76p6sc]

Thanks I will keep posting my results

Top Bottom