napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first SARMS cycle update

Aussymatt

So I've been running LGD 10mg daily , RAD140 20mg (weeks 1-7 ) I plan to up this to 30mg for weeks 8-12 to get the most out of it . Also been running GW . Its currently week 7 and to date i'm 10.9lbs heavier , strength has been significantly better but mainly the mass i've added on so far has been better then I expected .Have been getting alot of positive comments from people in the gym and just people i interact with in general. This has been the first time i've used any PEDS. Been training heavy compounds mainly , high sets with low reps with a diet in surplus around 600-700 calories , Defiantly added abit of fat in this bulk but got to expect that . States are as followed
week 1
168lb
11.8 % BF

week 7
13.1% BF

Goal is to add another few pounds this last 5 weeks then PCT for 4 weeks . I'm planning for my next cycle to run S4 and GW with maybe MK2866 to cut up hoping to get around 10-11% . Keep you guys updated and might try to get a pic up after week 12 but so far i'm more then happy with the results that SARMS can bring .

Dylan
No worries I only made the decision to get into SARMS after viewing several of your youtube videos and searching for a "legit" source as there is so much fake shit out there. Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into this forum / youtube etc to educate and inform guys like me .

Top Bottom