napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle! noob questions! :)

Its been a week that I've been taking GW that I got from sarmsx.com. I am loving the new energy levels that I am experiencing. I kicked up my cardio and have been taking it 30-45 mins before a workout session or cardio session (bike riding). So far, other than the new energy that I feel (being able to squeeze out extra reps, heavier weight), I haven't exactly been seeing any weight loss. I'm guessing its too soon to tell..?

Also about 4 days into taking it, I started coming down with a major cold/flu. I'm usually quite healthy and dont catch a cold that quickly or this severely. I'm thinking its not connected to the GW lol. Is it safe to take GW even when I am on cold meds?

Its been a week that I've been taking GW that I got from sarmsx.com. I am loving the new energy levels that I am experiencing. I kicked up my cardio and have been taking it 30-45 mins before a workout session or cardio session (bike riding). So far, other than the new energy that I feel (being able to squeeze out extra reps, heavier weight), I haven't exactly been seeing any weight loss. I'm guessing its too soon to tell..?

Also about 4 days into taking it, I started coming down with a major cold/flu. I'm usually quite healthy and dont catch a cold that quickly or this severely. I'm thinking its not connected to the GW lol. Is it safe to take GW even when I am on cold meds?

Yes.. Continue to take it even while you have a cold. I'm sure your GW has nothing to do with your cold.

Whats the best Shreading sarms stack and how to cycle it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liquid from sarmsx is the best quality you can find, and start your thread with this question to not hijack this one give us your stats height weight bf% how long have you training,

Whats the best Shreading sarms stack and how to cycle it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely the enhanced super stack... here are the links to get everything you need followed byt he layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced+

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey guys are there any videos out there on how to properly fill the dosage of the SARMS i will be using

I don't think there is exact dosing video its pretty simple they laid it out for you, the math is easy after a couple of times believe me im from Alabama and I got it. exactly what are you taking maybe I can give you the exact dropper amount you need but not video lol

Top Bottom