napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle! noob questions! :)

or if you have to, mix with grapefruit juice...

I cant stand this shit otherwise... I've drank better tasting swamp water in the jungle...

I'll keep you apprised.

I don't need to mix it. I'm actually pretty good with nasty tasting crap. It doesn't bother me all too much. I just tend to drink a lot of water, and wanted to make sure it was going to be okay to drink after dosing. :)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll keep you apprised.

I don't need to mix it. I'm actually pretty good with nasty tasting crap. It doesn't bother me all too much. I just tend to drink a lot of water, and wanted to make sure it was going to be okay to drink after dosing. :)

Thanks!

good question bro and yes, its completely fine to follow it.. if you want max absorption with it, then chase with grapefruit juice... its best to avoid mixing with anything but you can follow it down with anything...

Good stuff. Thanks to all for the replies. Tracking information says I should be receiving the bottles tomorrow. Looking forward. I have a race on Saturday, and I haven't really trained much for it. Looking forward to seeing if this makes any sort of difference. :)

Good stuff. Thanks to all for the replies. Tracking information says I should be receiving the bottles tomorrow. Looking forward. I have a race on Saturday, and I haven't really trained much for it. Looking forward to seeing if this makes any sort of difference. :)

gw is very fast acting ... let us know how it goes!

gw is very fast acting ... let us know how it goes!

My biggest concern is that is I use the full 20mg dose, my sleeping cycle will be thrown off. I've been reading up in other places as well, and they recommend starting off at 5mg and adjusting from there. I figured with the race on Saturday, I'd go the full 20mg until then and adjust if it throws anything off afterwards.

gw wont affect sleep at all. I have far worse sleep problems than you ever will, and it doesnt affect me.

My biggest concern is that is I use the full 20mg dose, my sleeping cycle will be thrown off. I've been reading up in other places as well, and they recommend starting off at 5mg and adjusting from there. I figured with the race on Saturday, I'd go the full 20mg until then and adjust if it throws anything off afterwards.

Use the full 20mg. It will absolutely NOT affect your sleep whatsoever. 20mg 30min before your event is perfect.

GW is not a stimulant or anything that will affect your sleep in a negative way whatsoever, so there is no concern at all. You want to be running the full 20mg per day dose to get its full intended benefit

bro your overthinking something that is completely unnecessary and when you overthink, you end up making mistakes.. dose it 20 mg per day like your supposed to

hey brother noob... =) you are just fine to ask whatever you need!!

1. you should shake any sarm thoroughly before each use

2. the concentrations are all marked... its basic elementary math... for example... GW is 20 mg / ml so 1 ml is 20 mg... each concentration is different for each compound

3. you can chase with anything but should not mix them with other substances EXCEPT grapefruit juice, which is okay as it provides max absorption

4. you start your pct immediately... here's the layout for your cycle...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

mk-2866 25 mg day

Hey Dylan,

I just got my order of GW. Should I divide up the doses and take 10mg in the morning and another 10mg before my workout or later in the day? Today is my 4th day taking it and I have been taking the whole 20mg at once.

Hey Dylan,

I just got my order of GW. Should I divide up the doses and take 10mg in the morning and another 10mg before my workout or later in the day? Today is my 4th day taking it and I have been taking the whole 20mg at once.

hey bro, im not sure how i could make it any clearer to you... i wrote exactly how to take it in your cycle layout?? it clearly says to take it all at once..

do not mix with anything other than grapefruit juice!?!? is this for real!? i've been chasing with almond milk because it's the only thing that seems to really disguise the taste. And i'm not supposed to mix grapefruit juice with my adderall. uggghh don't tell me i've been wasting my money :( :(

The concentrations are listed on the bottles and the droppers are marked.

Shake all Sarms before each use.

Do not mix in anything other than grapefruit juice. Otherwise take them straight. The taste will be nothing before long

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

do not mix with anything other than grapefruit juice!?!? is this for real!? i've been chasing with almond milk because it's the only thing that seems to really disguise the taste. And i'm not supposed to mix grapefruit juice with my adderall. uggghh don't tell me i've been wasting my money :( :(

mixing and chasing are two different things... you can chase with whatever you want bro...

Top Bottom