napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First sarm cycle side effects

Dean

ok I decided to do a cycle and after research and speaking to people on the forum sarms was the correct way to go . I received the triple stack a week ago (ostarine-gw-s4) and so far I haven't really felt anything but it's only been 5 days so I'm not expecting miracles here but what getting me at the moment is the side effects . The S-4 I'm dosing twice a day 25mg as told and I'm getting the yellow tint in my vision do I drop the dose or shall I continue as I am for rest of the cycle (12 weeks) it's not really bothering me that much
The other thing is I'm not getting much sleep so it feels like I'm half asleep half awake all night any little thing gets me up so I'm costantly tired and I think it's the gw so I'm only taking it in the morning (20 mg) and I'm still having trouble do I drop the dose or is there any thing I can counter with it? I did quite a bit of research before I started like posting stats and having conversations with dylan and rick so I wasn't surprised with this but what can I do too overcome these side effects

ok I decided to do a cycle and after research and speaking to people on the forum sarms was the correct way to go . I received the triple stack a week ago (ostarine-gw-s4) and so far I haven't really felt anything but it's only been 5 days so I'm not expecting miracles here but what getting me at the moment is the side effects . The S-4 I'm dosing twice a day 25mg as told and I'm getting the yellow tint in my vision do I drop the dose or shall I continue as I am for rest of the cycle (12 weeks) it's not really bothering me that much
The other thing is I'm not getting much sleep so it feels like I'm half asleep half awake all night any little thing gets me up so I'm costantly tired and I think it's the gw so I'm only taking it in the morning (20 mg) and I'm still having trouble do I drop the dose or is there any thing I can counter with it? I did quite a bit of research before I started like posting stats and having conversations with dylan and rick so I wasn't surprised with this but what can I do too overcome these side effects

the only time gw has ever shown to negatively effect sleep is when people use it right before bed so that should have no negative effect on you whatsoever... you should only go to 5 on and 2 off with s4 if the vision sides become unbearable... everyone gets the yellow tint but some get it far worse than others but generally its manageable...

Top Bottom