napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First ostarine cycle

Dandr0id

Hello everyone, I am new to all of this and I have been browsing this forum for a few days now and I have gained a lot of information so first I'd like to thank the people that contribute to this site.

My stats
6 feet even
221 pounds
Body fat not sure, 15 maybe?
3 off and on, recently back on after a 7 month break
I've done nothing but pre workout and protein powder
Ive had surgery on my right shoulder. Posterior labrum repair.

So first off I'd like to say I'm completely inexperienced with sarms so I'd appreciate everyone being patient with me. A friend of mine introduced it to me so I decided to give it a try. He told me to do a 30 day cycle at 25mg so ostarine a day and right now I'm on day 21. I've had really good results.

However reading around I see people recommending a cycle of 12 weeks. Which I wouldn't mind pushing my cycle from 30 days to 12 weeks, I know I would need a pct for this sort of cycle length. I was hoping someone on here would help me out with that.

I saw Dylan post a pct that I think would fit me from another poster

(clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day)

Although I was unsure what he meant by the 50/25/25/25. And also what is clomid? Is that short for clomiphene?

Also if anyone could break down some acronyms for me that are often used around here that would be really helpful. (ED, EOD, OTC, etc..)

Thank you for reading!!

Hey bro... welcome to isarms.
What are your goals?

You should definitely run sarms 12 weeks, because they start peaking around week 7 or 8... so 30 days is nothing...
the most important question is, where are you getting your sarms brother? Because they’re often faked due to high production costs...

Mini Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

This means you need to run clomid for 4 weeks... 50mg per day for the 1st week, 25mg per day for the 2nd week, etc...
Clomid is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) that helps restart your HPTA system when you use suppressive compounds ... basically it tells your body to start producing natural testosterone again.

ED = every day
EOD = every other day
OTC = over the counter... usually refers to drugs that DON’T require a doctor’s prescription

Let me know if you have any more questions brother

Hey bro... welcome to isarms.
What are your goals?

You should definitely run sarms 12 weeks, because they start peaking around week 7 or 8... so 30 days is nothing...
the most important question is, where are you getting your sarms brother? Because they’re often faked due to high production costs...

Mini Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

This means you need to run clomid for 4 weeks... 50mg per day for the 1st week, 25mg per day for the 2nd week, etc...
Clomid is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) that helps restart your HPTA system when you use suppressive compounds ... basically it tells your body to start producing natural testosterone again.

ED = every day
EOD = every other day
OTC = over the counter... usually refers to drugs that DON’T require a doctor’s prescription

Let me know if you have any more questions brother

Thank you very much for the helpful information. I am getting my sarms off it is the site my friend recommended to me.

Would you recommend a different supplier?

My goals are to be more confident in myself and to put on as much mass as I can. I just got out of a long relationship and I want to just be an animal and see what I'm capable of.

Thank you very much for the helpful information. I am getting my sarms off www.enhancedrx.com it is the site my friend recommended to me.

Would you recommend a different supplier?

My goals are to be more confident in myself and to put on as much mass as I can. I just got out of a long relationship and I want to just be an animal and see what I'm capable of.
I wouldn't trust that source at all bro. It's hard telling what you're really getting.

If you want legit high quality sarms, biotech has them. Email them at [email protected] for order info

Gian gave you the right pct, but I'd also recommend running post CT the last 4 weeks of your cycle to make the transition to pct easier www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

I wouldn't trust that source at all bro. It's hard telling what you're really getting.

If you want legit high quality sarms, biotech has them. Email them at [email protected] for order info

Gian gave you the right pct, but I'd also recommend running post CT the last 4 weeks of your cycle to make the transition to pct easier www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Thanks I will definitely be doing that with the post CT. Does biotech labs not have a website? I feel that would be easier. I did email them though

you definitely do not want to use that website brother... be very very careful when purchasing sarms.. they are so many fakes out there or misdosed products... you are in good hands here now..

eod = every other day

yes, that is clomid

50/25/25/25 is 50 mg PER DAY the first week then drop to 25 mg per day the next 3 weeks... here is the layout...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you definitely do not want to use that website brother... be very very careful when purchasing sarms.. they are so many fakes out there or misdosed products... you are in good hands here now..

eod = every other day

yes, that is clomid

50/25/25/25 is 50 mg PER DAY the first week then drop to 25 mg per day the next 3 weeks... here is the layout...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you very much for the advice and clarification.

Thank you for the advice. What do you suggest I do with the remaining osta I have? I still have 95 caps worth of 5mg (supposedly) each. Should I continue my 30 day cycle or just trash it completely and wait for the legit product. Also, I'm open to stacking.. Do you suggest anything to stack osta with? I'm probably 2 months back into the gym so I'm trying to bulk up more than anything.
I would just toss it honestly. It's hard saying what you really have

As for stacking, yes for the goals you have S4 and LGD are both great options to stack with it to add lean mass and strength

Top Bottom