bannednutritionRegenRx

FIRST CYLCLE EVER - i got tren only to use

AHG

stats
height:175cm
weight: 74.5 kgs
bodyfat: around 12-13%
Been lifting since 5 years now.

so i just got tren from my uncle who is a doctor (so the tren is legit), he gave me six 10ml bottles to run a 8 week cycle of only tren, 1ml a day for all days im training which is 6 days a week.
i have PCT as well and CO Q10 as an anti oxident.

is this a good idea? will this give me good results without any side effects since im guessing 1ml is veet low dosage.

i was thinking if thats too much i'll do tren only 200 mgs a week , thats ONLY TREN every other day 50 mgs. is this better ?

pls help. this is my first cycle.

Your way to young in my opinion. At 22 years old, you can make some great gains from your natural test. Besides that...you lack some knowledge in running AAS. It would be best if you stuck around and gained some wisdom. Tren is one of the harshest compound and definitely not for a first time user

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

i was wondering since tren A is a pretty strong compund as u say, would it be of any benefit or any safer if i used very little dosage, maybe only 150 mgs a week?V

i was wondering since tren A is a pretty strong compund as u say, would it be of any benefit or any safer if i used very little dosage, maybe only 150 mgs a week?V
Absolutely not!!! You don't have near enough knowledge yet to run a compound like that

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Just to be clear running tren on it's own is not something anyone should do, young or not. I agree with what BigB said.

Ur uncle is a dr and thought it was a good idea that you run tren? Not only run tren but without a test base. My faith in the medical field continues to trend downwards.....you are 22. You dont need steroids. If youre not making gains most likely your nutrition is lacking. Do research. You obviously know nothing about aas.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

"Is this a good idea?"

This has to be one of the worst ideas in the history of life.

OP; if you have a specific goal in mind, please let us know. There are much better alternatives.

Horrible idea man. You don't want to run tren alone nor even consider it on a first or even second cycle. Besides all that, you're young and still developing. Just set it aside and keep focusing on building your foundation.

As others on here have stated, I would never run anything without a base of test. Especially not tren...... I also would never advise tren as a part of first cycle. Test only, then maybe test+EQ, and maybe 2 cycles after think about running the tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BULL SHIT !!!

TREN it is not available as a prescription medication for humans..... It is used in veterinary medicine in livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite......PERIOD !!!

you are 22 yrs old..clueless..you NEVER run a Tren only cycle...anyone with an ounce of understanding of steroids knows this

and your "Dr" wanted you to run 100mg per day for 6 days a week...ROFLMAO

I was born at night..just not last nite

BULL SHIT !!!

TREN it is not available as a prescription medication for humans..... It is used in veterinary medicine in livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite......PERIOD !!!

you are 22 yrs old..clueless..you NEVER run a Tren only cycle...anyone with an ounce of understanding of steroids knows this

and your "Dr" wanted you to run 100mg per day for 6 days a week...ROFLMAO

I was born at night..just not last nite

He meant a Trenbaloney sandwich with his "uncle Dr" that's a gynecologist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man i saw this and was preparing the pit for the roast but it didnt quite happen guess it was a troll, he didnt even come back and try to convince anyone that aaahnald or jay cutler did it when they were 22 and dont forget richy rich piana man they have no problems whatsoever health wise. i seriously doubtevena quack fucking uncle doc would give a 22 year old tren but hell who knows these days with the world the way it is. NO BRO just NO

Top Bottom