napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

You're in great hands here, I highly suggest taking their advice.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You need to get a better grasp on your diet and build a better foundation before using steroids. Right now you're not taking your diet seriously and if you can't eat right for gains, and grow naturally...steroids will not do anything for you

do you think its a coincidence that EVERY single person is giving you the same advice and guidance?

what is exactly would be negative about starting a cycle at my current size?

for starters you are wasting your time, because you can make decent gains already naturally. its a waste of good steroids
also with you being young and inexperienced you need more Mass and strength, not just muscles but tendons, ligaments, bones, etc. if you start taking steroids your strength would increase too fast and you would most likely get injured. its not smart
also being young you are still maturing and growing. thats not the best time to start taking endogenous hormones
your diet is NOT on point. taking steroids now is a waste because you dont know how to diet properly.
your training may also be lacking. you havent been training long enough to even really know how to bulk or cut or train different mehtods, what works for you, what type of diets work for bulking or cutting, etc. There is much more you need to experience before you consider steroids.
and i can guarantee you bro, getting on steroids right now will only bring you disappointment. you are expecting to get jacked and shredded or turn into arnold. it WILL NOT happen. youre setting yourself up for failure

i appreciate all the feedback guys. yes my diet is not where it should be and thats what i feel like has kept me from gaining mass at the rate i would like. what im about to write is going to piss you guys off

i feel like you guys think too far ahead in terms of how its going to negatively impact the body. everyone on here is just assuming once i start ill be repping intense high weight til i damage my insides. i know several people who started a cycle at my size who are 100% fine. they even kept most of the size even after cycle. no damage. no injuries. does anyone know someone irl like this? or is this all hypothetical?

also, i dont PLAN on taking a cycle anytime soon. but i'd like to establish there are people who are what you guys call undersized who have the same strength pound per pound as someone who is naturally bigger.

Look bro... you've been given so much good advice ... please read it again and again ... most of the people on this forum are experienced, they've been doing this for years and they know what they're talking about because they see this every fucking day....

You must realise that you are not just "a bit" undersized, you are at least 30-35lbs underweight and there is a reason if you are not progressing naturally ... and you can say whatever you want, but if you're not progressing naturally, you're not going to make SUSTAINABLE gains with steroids.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Just remember that everyone on here cares about your health, as that is the most important thing

i've made up my mind guys
starting first cycle rn

5 grams of EQ for 4 weeks.
5 grams of test enanthate for 4 weeks.
160mg of dbol/day for 3 weeks
250mg of stanozlol/day for 2 weeks.

no pct

followed by Rich Piano 8 Hour Arm workout everyday

its just a fuckin joke. everyone here thank you for the feedback. ill stick to being natty and consider cycle once i gain a lot more lean mass

its just a fuckin joke. everyone here thank you for the feedback. ill stick to being natty and consider cycle once i gain a lot more lean mass
at least you are using your head man... the thing you have to realize is this... unlike most places, where some douchebag likes to think he looks cool by giving advice when he is clueless, or someone trying to make money off you, etc... we actually care about everyone... this is not a forum, its a family and we all look out for one another... NOONE wants to tell you shit you dont want to hear but we have to tell you what you need to hear or whats the point? we are not those kind of people that dont care, so always remember that bro

Top Bottom