napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle of sarms results and Q

Okay so I have just concluded my first cycle of sarms and by God was it the most glorious 6 weeks I have ever had in the gym. From the moment I hit chest 2 days into s4 and lgd I felt a HUGE increase in strength and stamina. There was also an increase in libido which was also nice.

Here is before at 165- 168lb:
0f340fa6c40a769aac4870e697a1cfa8.jpg

6 weeks later at 186:
4ac126b4c98f744c682bb4ef4f134105.jpg

d7c122e09bca51b561f87504638a74e3.jpg

My cycle was funky I might add so here it is roughly.

S4 50mg Week 1-4 (sometimes taken lunch and before work out and sometimes taken all at once before work out) I also may have slipped in an extra 25mg here n there.

Lgd 10mg week 1-4

Lgd 20mg week 5-6

Rad 140 10-20mg week 5-6

Mk677 20-25mg week 4 -6 (this will continue)

One question I have is since my cycle was shorter than most would 1 week PCT be sufficient? Or should I still do a full 2 weeks? As I'm sure you would assume I'm excited to get back on them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the two weeks. It's worth the time off. LGD and RAD are supressive. Although it is minimal. Just do it. It's two weeks lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bro, those are some seriously impressive results! That is a crazy amount of gains in that short time frame, and a true testament of the power of sarms. Just imagine what you could have done with a full 12 week sarms cycle?

As for your cycle, give yourself a full couple weeks off before starting another sarms stack. I did notice your dosing was a bit off. If you could have ran the RAD for a much longer period of time it would have been much more beneficial. Two weeks is nothing, and I would t run less than 20mg per day. Also LGD shouldn't be ran over 10mg.

This next stack I would highly recommend you running a full 12 week cycle. You should look into the mega super stack, which would take things to a whole new level

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Bro, those are some seriously impressive results! That is a crazy amount of gains in that short time frame, and a true testament of the power of sarms. Just imagine what you could have done with a full 12 week sarms cycle?

As for your cycle, give yourself a full couple weeks off before starting another sarms stack. I did notice your dosing was a bit off. If you could have ran the RAD for a much longer period of time it would have been much more beneficial. Two weeks is nothing, and I would t run less than 20mg per day. Also LGD shouldn't be ran over 10mg.

This next stack I would highly recommend you running a full 12 week cycle. You should look into the mega super stack, which would take things to a whole new level

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks guys! I will definitely follow all of your advice and do the full two weeks. I will also tighten up my dosing and be a little more strict on my stack. This was my first run and I got a little sarm happy I guess you could say haha I will also do a full 12 week to close out this years bulking season right. I'll also look into this sweet stack since sr9009 has definitely peaked my interest.

165 - 186? yeah dude that is insane gains. 20 lbs and you gained minimal fat, if any. very good job. You gonna go for that 200lbs?

165 - 186? yeah dude that is insane gains. 20 lbs and you gained minimal fat, if any. very good job. You gonna go for that 200lbs?

Thanks man! If I hit 200lb I may shred down to like 190lb which I think would ultimately be my goal. Would be cool just to say I hit 200lb tho while only being 5'9

Thanks man! If I hit 200lb I may shred down to like 190lb which I think would ultimately be my goal. Would be cool just to say I hit 200lb tho while only being 5'9

a shredded 190 will be nice on your height. but yeah man that 200 would be sick to hit, just to be a massive monster

Great work. Run SARMS for 12 weeks and you'll really notice a difference. Really impressed with the quality of pure essence research.

okay brotha... first... you did an excellent job on this but please do not run cycles like this in the future... 6 weeks is a point where you are just getting to the sweet spot... you literally just wasted 6 more weeks of what would have been an unheard like cycle... i am not sure where you are getting 2 weeks for your pct but 6 weeks or 12 weeks, you need a full mini pct of 4 weeks... you don't need as much time in between cycles and you can run gw, sr and 2866 through pct as well, but you need a full mini and then 2-3 weeks off and you can start again... my recommendation the next time through is to run this RIGHT and just IMAGINE THE GAINS! i have a perfect cycle for your next run...

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

and here's your pct

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Those are some great results, bro. Just like Rick and Dylan mentioned though, you cycle was pretty whacky, all over the place, and only ran half of the time you should have. Get that mini pct done and get back on board for 12 weeks. Incredible job.

Yea bro. Crazy results from a half ass cycle! And not saying half ass to be rude or offensive. More like saying it to motivate you for a REAL, FULL cycle. Make sure you post some pictures and a log when you start the next one.

Okay so I have just concluded my first cycle of sarms and by God was it the most glorious 6 weeks I have ever had in the gym. From the moment I hit chest 2 days into s4 and lgd I felt a HUGE increase in strength and stamina. There was also an increase in libido which was also nice.

Here is before at 165- 168lb:
0f340fa6c40a769aac4870e697a1cfa8.jpg

6 weeks later at 186:
4ac126b4c98f744c682bb4ef4f134105.jpg

d7c122e09bca51b561f87504638a74e3.jpg

My cycle was funky I might add so here it is roughly.

S4 50mg Week 1-4 (sometimes taken lunch and before work out and sometimes taken all at once before work out) I also may have slipped in an extra 25mg here n there.

Lgd 10mg week 1-4

Lgd 20mg week 5-6

Rad 140 10-20mg week 5-6

Mk677 20-25mg week 4 -6 (this will continue)

One question I have is since my cycle was shorter than most would 1 week PCT be sufficient? Or should I still do a full 2 weeks? As I'm sure you would assume I'm excited to get back on them lol

So how is Flagstaff?

okay brotha... first... you did an excellent job on this but please do not run cycles like this in the future... 6 weeks is a point where you are just getting to the sweet spot... you literally just wasted 6 more weeks of what would have been an unheard like cycle... i am not sure where you are getting 2 weeks for your pct but 6 weeks or 12 weeks, you need a full mini pct of 4 weeks... you don't need as much time in between cycles and you can run gw, sr and 2866 through pct as well, but you need a full mini and then 2-3 weeks off and you can start again... my recommendation the next time through is to run this RIGHT and just IMAGINE THE GAINS! i have a perfect cycle for your next run...

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

and here's your pct

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I will be much more strict on my next cycle which will be the full 12 weeks. I had no idea I could use mk2866 through pct. will be using your recommended stacks, bro. I'm really wishing I just did 12 for my first, but it was my little test run and I'm hooked so next time there will be no more messing around!

Flagstaff was awesome! I live in Phoenix so I like to visit here n there. It's babe central, bro lol

From North Glendale, up around Pinnacle Peak Rd and 88th Avenue, small world bro. NAU has nothing on ASU in the girl department. ASU is where Girls Gone Wild started.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I'm definitely gunna tighten up my stack and get more serious and take all of your advice. also being a massive monster is seeming pretty cool, so maybe I'll go for dat 200lb club doe before I shred down lol

ya so when these guys tell you or recommend something LISTEN. I know I did and although we have different goals, I followed to a tee and lost 40 lbs now 8 inches in my waist. and am so grateful. I can see from your pics in ur biceps you have more cut and pump in the after pics and look thicker as well. and now the "what if" is left to imagination, man if you woulda done 12 weeks holy smokes you would have been jacked. I know it is a little weird listening to these old guys and everyone is a little sketchy about someone "promoting" a certain product SARMs n specific, but I think I will forego any aas cycles for a while since I had such great results with sarms. so even tho I am older than some of these guys I came here to learn and am so glad I did. and I can tell you are glad you did also. now do the damn pct and get on the 12 week and lemme see you jacked the fuck up son

From North Glendale, up around Pinnacle Peak Rd and 88th Avenue, small world bro. NAU has nothing on ASU in the girl department. ASU is where Girls Gone Wild started.

Damn that's awesome! I live in anthem lol I'll give you that tho haha tempe and asu parties are awesome! I'm like a kid at a candy store there.

Top Bottom