napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle (In a long time)

C Wills

Well I was all set to start my first cycle in a long time but Dylans YouTube video that I've just watched has thrown me now. So I've signed up to get some advice, I'd like to stick around on these forums also.

My plan was to start off with 20mg of Dianabol (I have them already) every day for the first week, then 30mg a day for the second and third week. I would then run 20mg for the fourth week and then end the cycle. I have an AI but I wasn't sure if I should be running it alongside the cycle or post cycle and that was going to be my question.

But Mr. Gemelli's video states that I shouldn't run Dianabol without Test in the slightest - so now I'm a little stuck. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of needles that's why I wanted to run the orals, but I can get over it if I REALLY have to. But my main problem is sourcing it, I live in the middle of nowhere in North Wales, UK. I'm unsure of the forum rules but years ago on my first cycle people didn't want to give out that information - is that still the case?

I'm male, 29 years old, 6'3" tall, 195lbs and lean (I don't know BF% sorry, I am lean though), I eat well. My previous cycles were a long time ago, about 8 or 9 years ago and I was running a few courses of Deca along with Test with my cousin and saw amazing results with very little side effects.

Had anyone got any information for me, I am going to run a cycle. I am set, but I want to be careful - I'm not looking to go over the top. I appreciate any information and feedback. Thanks for your time!

You will most likely need an AI alongside DBOL on cycle. Which AI do you have at the moment, if you let us know we can help you out with dosing?

You absolutely must run Test with a DBOL cycle.

As for sources in the UK, PM me and I can help you out.

If you go to the underground section we have amazing sources here .
Just read the reviews. And They will speak for themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is was given Estro Void off one of my friends (I haven't started taking it), if it's no good then I have no problem buying a recommended one by somebody on here.

I better get my arse down to Boots and get some needles and re-plan my cycle!!

1 yes needles are necessary get over it
2 what AI and yes its a must especially with dbol . otc crap doesnt work aromisin or arimidex or you dont have an AI
3 go too source section theres several too choose from all sell top quality products . I rep for biotech but were domestic your in the UK so probly not your best option Id look at pharmalady or Roids24 for overseas good luck bud

Estro void WTF is that anyhow herbal bullshit is not going too block estrogen conversion when you have superphysiological testosterone levels you need real pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitor not herbal crap from a supplament store .

Is was given Estro Void off one of my friends (I haven't started taking it), if it's no good then I have no problem buying a recommended one by somebody on here.

I better get my arse down to Boots and get some needles and re-plan my cycle!!

Yea, Estro Void is no good. I'd recommend getting yourself some Aromasin.

I'm 99% sure you won't be able to get needles over the counter from boots without a prescription. You will need to buy them online. I use (https://www.medisave.co.uk/)

Thanks guys I appreciate this.

I'm a little reluctant the order from the US. My Mrs. had lipstick ordered from America no too long ago which was opened as it was from outside Europe, they even charged her for the privilege of having her package opened and checked for drugs. So I'd rather keep it in the UK or at least the EU.

I'll check with Boots first, they used to do it years ago. If not then I'll check out that site.

Roids24 has solid gear. SARMSX delivers everywhere though and I've never heard of any problems with their shipping methods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I was all set to start my first cycle in a long time but Dylans YouTube video that I've just watched has thrown me now. So I've signed up to get some advice, I'd like to stick around on these forums also.

My plan was to start off with 20mg of Dianabol (I have them already) every day for the first week, then 30mg a day for the second and third week. I would then run 20mg for the fourth week and then end the cycle. I have an AI but I wasn't sure if I should be running it alongside the cycle or post cycle and that was going to be my question.

But Mr. Gemelli's video states that I shouldn't run Dianabol without Test in the slightest - so now I'm a little stuck. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of needles that's why I wanted to run the orals, but I can get over it if I REALLY have to. But my main problem is sourcing it, I live in the middle of nowhere in North Wales, UK. I'm unsure of the forum rules but years ago on my first cycle people didn't want to give out that information - is that still the case?

I'm male, 29 years old, 6'3" tall, 195lbs and lean (I don't know BF% sorry, I am lean though), I eat well. My previous cycles were a long time ago, about 8 or 9 years ago and I was running a few courses of Deca along with Test with my cousin and saw amazing results with very little side effects.

Had anyone got any information for me, I am going to run a cycle. I am set, but I want to be careful - I'm not looking to go over the top. I appreciate any information and feedback. Thanks for your time!

What exactly is your goal here? I'm assuming you are looking for size if you are wanting to run Dbol. However, you are right that you never should be running orals without a test base, so you you would have to get over your fear of needles. That just comes with the territory.

I really think at this point right now, you should look into doing a sarms cycle instead. You can get some awesome gains from it, and don't have to worry about needles for the times being. In my opinion being 6'3" and 195 is too undersized for steroid use anyways.

For your goals here is a good stack I'd recommend to you. I know you'll be pleased with the results and it will treat you well

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom