napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fake ostarine / mk677? Help needed....

pepan92

Yo so I decided to run 8 weeks of ostarine for 20 mg and mk 677 one month for 10 mg another month 20mg and another one for 30 mg.

Im now in week 6 and I have problems...I started to have headaches and vertigo and totaly dont feel good during day....I sleep well workouts are good but If Im going out for walk Im starting to have vertigo after few steps...

Im using ostarine from German pharmaceuticals and MK-Pro from United Muscle Sports. I bought tem from http://www.muscle-lab.de/

Can any1 tell me can that sarms cause that? Because when I drop both to 10 mg I feel better but still I have small vertigo sometimes not at home, for example on 20mgs I take it after breakfast and hour later I feel very bad Im behind PC and its not good, when I drop it to 10mgs its better.... Looking for help I dont know what to do now order sarms from better source and finish cycle or stop cycle or what ? thank you. Btw I see results my body transformed good....

Yo so I decided to run 8 weeks of ostarine for 20 mg and mk 677 one month for 10 mg another month 20mg and another one for 30 mg.

Im now in week 6 and I have problems...I started to have headaches and vertigo and totaly dont feel good during day....I sleep well workouts are good but If Im going out for walk Im starting to have vertigo after few steps...

Im using ostarine from German pharmaceuticals and MK-Pro from United Muscle Sports. I bought tem from http://www.muscle-lab.de/

Can any1 tell me can that sarms cause that? Because when I drop both to 10 mg I feel better but still I have small vertigo sometimes not at home, for example on 20mgs I take it after breakfast and hour later I feel very bad Im behind PC and its not good, when I drop it to 10mgs its better.... Looking for help I dont know what to do now order sarms from better source and finish cycle or stop cycle or what ? thank you. Btw I see results my body transformed good....

The problem is you got sarms from a very questionable source, so they are more than likely either prohormone or bunk, which is contributing to your side effects. You should always get your SARMS from a good source. Our recommendation is www.sarmsx.com That is the only source we trust

bro, you would never get anything of the sort with sarms... typical sides of prohormones especially with headaches... they are highly toxic... this is the problem when you do not buy from a trusted source... i would get rid of them especially since you have been using them 8 weeks... if those are prohormones, thats far too long to be on them... i would run a full pct.. here is the link for the entire stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum after you complete pct, then we can start setting up your next sarms cycle... www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms you can find... they can ship to you anywhere with no issues... here is the pct layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Take Dylan's advice and also for the record that dosing and cycle length is seriously flawed. When you get some quality Sarmsx SARMS post up and let us pay out a good protocol for you because what you have posted won't get you any results.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

You know I look good now I had diet and shit around it and Im lean now but It was sarms mixed with prohormones or other kind of shit I dont know but for that side effects? no way I throwed it out started PCT today and then I will start new cycle with sarmsx.com, I will be need advice what to choose and how to dose later as they are in liquid form.

You know I look good now I had diet and shit around it and Im lean now but It was sarms mixed with prohormones or other kind of shit I dont know but for that side effects? no way I throwed it out started PCT today and then I will start new cycle with sarmsx.com, I will be need advice what to choose and how to dose later as they are in liquid form.

what are your goals from the next stack bro?? what are your current stats? let me know and i will set your entire cycle up for you...

I'm assuming your goal is size and strength? If so, I have a great stack for you that fits that goal perfectly

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hello to everyone, I have a question and I would be grateful to answer those who used this type of ostarine, and if it had results, US Labz 60 osts, is the original or fake ostarin?

Top Bottom