napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Expdom cycle

Ok my brothers Im One Month in on this cycle and lovin the results thus far! I def think the VAR has helped my strength gains as well as made me really start to lean out. Im really enjoying this hard look im getting. The half way point has really got me stoked about the end results of this one! I think I may throw in the 3day Tuna Diet at the end and see where that takes the finished result... Its all about Dedication!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Just a little update... Strength is up 10 more lbs and still looking leaner everyday it seems. My diet is def in check and makes all the difference for me. I have neen slaxking this past week on my cardio and i have a 5k coming up on Thanksgiving, so i gotta put in work this week. I know the results are showing when my wife is taking notice which yields greater gains in the bedroom... Its a win/win my brothers! ExpDom is def great quality gear... Happy they will be back up and running in the next day or so... 3 more weeks and then start my PE Sarms... Cant wait!!!

I've heard great things about their Var and have 3 bottles of the stuff sitting in my stash. I haven't tried it yet though.

Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have a bottle just waiting for me at home. Ive never used it before and am FUCKING stoked.

So Thanksgiving is out of the way... Ran a 5k and felt hrear thru the whole race and had a great push at the end... I woke up extra early and took my TNE and it def got me the extra push i needed... Things are still going great!! I will update next week with some precise gains since i began... I placed another order just because they re opened and i am loving everything... So why not stock up?? Shipped late tues and still made it here today even with the Holiday... Always satisfied!!

So Thanksgiving is out of the way... Ran a 5k and felt hrear thru the whole race and had a great push at the end... I woke up extra early and took my TNE and it def got me the extra push i needed... Things are still going great!! I will update next week with some precise gains since i began... I placed another order just because they re opened and i am loving everything... So why not stock up?? Shipped late tues and still made it here today even with the Holiday... Always satisfied!!

Nice. What did you pick up this time around? ExDom's shipping is on point. This cycle is going by fast bud. Only a couple weeks left! Short and sweet.

Nice. What did you pick up this time around? ExDom's shipping is on point. This cycle is going by fast bud. Only a couple weeks left! Short and sweet.
Yeah nearing the end... Feeling great!! I picked up some Tren A, Tren E, Mast P, Test P, Test E, TNE, & VAR... Took advantage of the Bitcoin Sale... Stocked up and will be ready for whatever i decide for my next cycle... Really loving this short cycle tho... Most likely stick to those. Taking a lil time of and plan on a PE Sarms bridge(which i already picked up) when im done with this...

Damn, bro...you definitely got stocked up! I've been reading this thread and I gotta say, I'm really considering getting some tne or trne after hearing you talk about it. I've never used either but sounds pretty awesome.

Yeah nearing the end... Feeling great!! I picked up some Tren A, Tren E, Mast P, Test P, Test E, TNE, & VAR... Took advantage of the Bitcoin Sale... Stocked up and will be ready for whatever i decide for my next cycle... Really loving this short cycle tho... Most likely stick to those. Taking a lil time of and plan on a PE Sarms bridge(which i already picked up) when im done with this...

Awesome. Damn, you really did stock up. Sweet pick ups you got. Short cycles are definitely effective. Keep it up bud!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Damn, bro...you definitely got stocked up! I've been reading this thread and I gotta say, I'm really considering getting some tne or trne after hearing you talk about it. I've never used either but sounds pretty awesome.
You definately wont be dissapointed!! I take it on my heavy days or when i know im gonna need that extra push... It gets the job done!

Ok my brothers... A lil late logging but its been a busy week... My cycle and my probation are finishing up the same week and then the day after i leave for my Vaca to Boston!! Cant wait! Seeing more and more definition and still losing BF. My strength gains are at 20lbs for dumbell press. Went from 185 /10reps to 215/ 10reps on bench. I have really been using this to cut and gain lean mass and i couldnt have asked for better results. I have stuck to a pretty strict diet which is tough this time of year. My wife thinks im nuts but im seeing the results and thats what its all about. I killed my workout tonight. Love how my energy level has increased. Im able to take only 10-15 sec in between sets which i love! This is definately the most definition i have seen from a cycle. I think i tweeked this one just right. (with the advice of my brothers here at AR) Just about a week to go!! Stay Tuned!!

Solid update bud. It's always a good feeling on cycle when things are moving in the right direction. One week left man.. finish strong!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom