napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eq and women

Musclemommy84

Im at 60 cc eq a week... Do any other women here cycle that and what is your dose?what are your side effects? Im a nerd and like to get perspectives. I have literally no side effects except my sex drive is like a teenage boy.

Women actually tend to tolerate it pretty well AS LONG as the dose is kept moderate.. i would not ever exceed 150 mg per week, but i would generally say if you are fully intent on using it, 50-100 mg is plenty.. you likely would not incur virilization side effects but once again, you cant be certain so keep an eye on that

that dose is about right for a female. if you like it and it works for you then go with it

you can stack in 5mgs of var too if you want

Im at 60 cc eq a week... Do any other women here cycle that and what is your dose?what are your side effects? Im a nerd and like to get perspectives. I have literally no side effects except my sex drive is like a teenage boy.
how much you taking????

Nope. That would be a massive volume

Not a woman but have had women clients on EQ. Generally run it at 50mg per week and have not seen any bad sides at that dose

Top Bottom