napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eq and donating blood

robthomas

My next cycle I was thinking of just keeping it simple . Test 400 eq 800 and aromasin so do you have to always donate blood when on eq ? I would think there is no way to tell or feel when your red blood count gets to the point we're you need to give blood .
This would be a 3rd cycle for me last cycle was test deca aromasin caber .
My stats:
34 age
5"7 height
12 % bf current want to be at 11% for cycle
206 lbs
Training 8 years solid for 5 days a week diet the full year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some symptoms of high RBCs but you won't necessarily get them and they can be confused with other symptoms we get from taking AAS. High blood pressure, itching, bleeding nose, dizziness and chest pains are what come to mind. But to really know you'd probably need to do bloods.

red listed the sides that could occur... you should be checking your bloodwork mid cycle and that will ultimately tell you.. most just do it anyway just to be sure but thats the way to fully know... you should not base it on how you feel but what the bloodwork says, like we say with everything else...

Yes I always do before bloods mid and after wasn't sure what test would show that.

You should be donating every 8 weeks if you cycke regularly, regardless of compounds in my opinion. All AAS raises RBC to some degree. EQ just normally does it the most. You certainly don't wait for symptoms. A lot of times you can be extremely high above range without even knowing it

I have never donated blood so wasn't sure how all that worked

i would recommend just doing it... its good for you anyway, plus it helps others and it just ensures no issues with eq.. its really a win win

Top Bottom