napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enhanced Super Stack Cutting Log!

emperor

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all doing well. I received the enhanced super stack in the mail today jan 14 2016 I will start it immediately. I will run it 12 weeks with proper pct.
Male 30 years old
ht 6.07 ft/inches
Weight 220
bf% 26 (according to dexa 2 weeks ago damn holidays)
years of training: 12

Goal: I want to get 12% bodyfat by summer so i can see my 6 pack which i never had. I know we all have our personal goals and I feel if i can lean out to that level i can call myself a bodybuilder.

The date i want to get shredded by is the week of june 19 2016. In May i might start another sarms cycle in more preparation for summer.

My Stats

I ran the tripple stack last year and i had great results i am really looking forward to this stack.

Just like my last log i will write at least 1-3 times a week about my progress. I also intend on doing dexa scans every 4 weeks.
To your success
Emperor

excellent bro... im really looking forward to seeing your log as you have done excellent logs in the past and i know the work you have put in... i'll be here for support brother... your going to tear it up, i have no doubt!

Good luck bro. I'll be following to see the triple help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent bro... im really looking forward to seeing your log as you have done excellent logs in the past and i know the work you have put in... i'll be here for support brother... your going to tear it up, i have no doubt!

Thanks DG! i have a question about RAD. Do i do 10 ml or 20? reason i ask the dropper says 10/ml. If i do a full 20 will i be done with the bottle in half a month?

Hi everyone

So its been a week since i have started the stack.

My endurance is up. Normally i do about 45-1 hr of cardio. The last couple of days i was able to do 70 minutes and i upped the resistance and incline. Also when im lifting weights and i can do many reps and sets and not get tired or want to stop. Thats prob gw working with the SR

Even though its been a week i do feel a little leaner.

No vision sides from the s4 yet. I remember it took me a few weeks to see it. I am going to up the dosage to 60 mg. When i did s4 in my last stack i was able to go up to 100.

When im pumping iron i feel better pumps and i look more pumped up. I wonder if thats the RAD or s4 but regardless a good feeling.

Anyhow thanks for following
To your success.

Thanks DG! i have a question about RAD. Do i do 10 ml or 20? reason i ask the dropper says 10/ml. If i do a full 20 will i be done with the bottle in half a month?

the sweet spot for RAD is 20-30 mg per day so yes, you would need at least 2 droppers full each dose..

Hi all

Sorry for the delay in writing my log.

It's been 3 weeks since I have started the stack.

Things are going well. I've been able to continue doing 60-70minutes of cardio everyday I have even added more incline and resistance.

I've noticed strength increases. Normally for Lat pulldowns I am able to do 220. I was able to up it to 240 for a set which is a pr for me.

Also my endurance in the gym is on point. I can go from exercise to exercise and not get tired or winded.

I've noticed increase in vascularity in my arms and shoulders. Based on how my clothing fits I feel leaner. My friends complimented me over the weekend.

My muscles look bigger as well.

In 2-3 weeks I will get a dexa scan done to see where I am at.

I've noticed a slight yellow tint but it is minor. I'm gonna up the S4 to 70 mgs prob this weekend.

Thank you for your support.
-Emperor

Hi all

Sorry for the delay in writing my log.

It's been 3 weeks since I have started the stack.

Things are going well. I've been able to continue doing 60-70minutes of cardio everyday I have even added more incline and resistance.

I've noticed strength increases. Normally for Lat pulldowns I am able to do 220. I was able to up it to 240 for a set which is a pr for me.

Also my endurance in the gym is on point. I can go from exercise to exercise and not get tired or winded.

I've noticed increase in vascularity in my arms and shoulders. Based on how my clothing fits I feel leaner. My friends complimented me over the weekend.

My muscles look bigger as well.

In 2-3 weeks I will get a dexa scan done to see where I am at.

I've noticed a slight yellow tint but it is minor. I'm gonna up the S4 to 70 mgs prob this weekend.

Thank you for your support.
-Emperor

Awesome update, bro! Sounds like everything has went excellent for you, and you have the results to show for it. Nice job!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

excellent work brother... you are making very strong progress... thanks for the updates... keep working hard and the results will continue to come

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delay in the log.

Things have been going well. Unfortunately I didnt realize how quickly the RAD and the SR ran out so this past week and a half i have been running it at half dose. I just got a shipment in yesterday of 3 bottles of RAD and 3 bottles of SR to get me through a month and a half.

Good News my results have still been good. My workouts have still been great.

For Shoulders i was able to do 35 lb front raises and superset with side raises which is 5 lbs heavier than i normally do. I did arnold presses at 45 when i normally do 40.
For hammersmith chest i was able to do 3 plates each side for 1 set which is 40lbs heavier than i normally do.

Endurance is still great. i feel like i can just keep on lifting and not get tired.
Cardio i am still able to do 50-60 mins a day and i am upping the resistance and incline.

Ive always had a little acne but i have noticed a big increase in acne on my neck and back. I wonder if its related to the RAD.

I feel leaner and my muscles look bigger. I have been getting compliments my friends say my chest back and arms look way more lean. In early march im planning on taking the dexa to see where i am at.

Thanks for your support.

Emperor

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delay in the log.

Things have been going well. Unfortunately I didnt realize how quickly the RAD and the SR ran out so this past week and a half i have been running it at half dose. I just got a shipment in yesterday of 3 bottles of RAD and 3 bottles of SR to get me through a month and a half.

Good News my results have still been good. My workouts have still been great.

For Shoulders i was able to do 35 lb front raises and superset with side raises which is 5 lbs heavier than i normally do. I did arnold presses at 45 when i normally do 40.
For hammersmith chest i was able to do 3 plates each side for 1 set which is 40lbs heavier than i normally do.

Endurance is still great. i feel like i can just keep on lifting and not get tired.
Cardio i am still able to do 50-60 mins a day and i am upping the resistance and incline.

Ive always had a little acne but i have noticed a big increase in acne on my neck and back. I wonder if its related to the RAD.

I feel leaner and my muscles look bigger. I have been getting compliments my friends say my chest back and arms look way more lean. In early march im planning on taking the dexa to see where i am at.

Thanks for your support.

Emperor

Awesome update. I'm glad everything is going so well, even with the lower doses in there. That says a lot about the potency of the products. Looking forward to how the rest of this goes for you!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom