napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enhanced Super Stack Cutting Log!

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delay in the log.

Things have been going well. Unfortunately I didnt realize how quickly the RAD and the SR ran out so this past week and a half i have been running it at half dose. I just got a shipment in yesterday of 3 bottles of RAD and 3 bottles of SR to get me through a month and a half.

Good News my results have still been good. My workouts have still been great.

For Shoulders i was able to do 35 lb front raises and superset with side raises which is 5 lbs heavier than i normally do. I did arnold presses at 45 when i normally do 40.
For hammersmith chest i was able to do 3 plates each side for 1 set which is 40lbs heavier than i normally do.

Endurance is still great. i feel like i can just keep on lifting and not get tired.
Cardio i am still able to do 50-60 mins a day and i am upping the resistance and incline.

Ive always had a little acne but i have noticed a big increase in acne on my neck and back. I wonder if its related to the RAD.

I feel leaner and my muscles look bigger. I have been getting compliments my friends say my chest back and arms look way more lean. In early march im planning on taking the dexa to see where i am at.

Thanks for your support.

Emperor

thats awesome brother... to see you still getting those results at half doses is amazing... your doing great work brother... keep the updates coming and keep working hard!

Hi everyone.

Sorry for he delay. I have been sick for about a week. I had a bad cold/minor flu that destroyed me.

Good news is I'm feeling better.
I was out of the gym for a week and I wasn't paying attention to diet and wasn't doing sarms (for fear of puking it out)

I took the dexa scan and I lost 5 lbs and gained a little muscle. Pretty good considering that I've been doing half doses on everything and missed over a week of gym. I'm out of s4 and gw I'm gonna put in an order so I can finish the rest of my cycle with the proper doses.

Thanks everyone for your support.

-emperor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get better bro... health is always first and there are no gains to be made without your health!

Top Bottom