napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance sport stack help needed

Oscar74

Hello, I'm new to this thread. I am a 40 year old competitive category 1 cyclist. I recently saw an age doctor who prescribed the following:

.5ml depo-test 200mg/ml 1x per week

.1ml HCG/arginine 6x per week

.2ml sermorelin 6x per week

.5mg <font color="#000080">arimidex 2x per week

25mg <font color="#000080">DHEA daily

25mg pregneglone daily

5g d-ribose before training daily

500mg microhydrin 1x daily before training daily

He also recommended 4500 velvet deer antler extract...I used before above <font color="#000080">cycle and had positive results...thoughts?

I'm interested in SARMS...specifically, GW501516...it seems like a wonder drug for competitive endurance sports? What should I stack it with based on the above list? Is there a specific web site I can purchase this from you guys recommend?

I will be tested in middle of May, when should I stop this <font color="#000080">cycle so I don't get popped? USADA urine test.

Hey bro. Glad you made it over. They'll set you up with some great advice soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm new to this thread. I am a 40 year old competitive category 1 cyclist. I recently saw an age doctor who prescribed the following:

25mg pregneglone daily

He also recommended 4500 velvet deer antler extract...I used before above <font color="#000080">cycle and had positive results...thoughts?

I'm interested in SARMS...specifically, GW501516...it seems like a wonder drug for competitive endurance sports? What should I stack it with based on the above list? Is there a specific web site I can purchase this from you guys recommend?

I will be tested in middle of May, when should I stop this <font color="#000080">cycle so I don't get popped? USADA urine test.

I have two cyclists in my family and one is pro. In off season the guy does 100mg test c/week, 25mg winstrol/day, and the sarms triple stack. The girl does 5mg winny per day and gw sarms. They do a type of weight lifting where they hold the weight at various ranges of motion. The guy rides 50miles per day in less than 2 hours, and the girl does 50 miles per day in 2.5 hours. The guy also works on sprint speed of which right now is 40mph.

As for supps just aminos, and some other stuff from Hammer Nutrition. I would stop the sarms and the steroids 2 full months before testing.

What's the Sarms triple stack? How do you cycle it?

The sarms triple stack you can buy right here from pure essence. You run it for the three months that you run the steroids. The triplestack is ostarine,s4 and gw, and you take all 3 every day. Go to pure essence and check it out. You run it and get off of it right along with the test cyp and winstrol. They will bust you for it on a drug test, so just get off 2 months before testing begins.

How many weeks do you run it and how many weeks off? Do I need an estrogen blocker? I'm already taking arimidex.

25mg pregneglone daily

Hey brother, I'll get you setup with the perfect stack for you in terms of endurance. You can't get any better than this brother....

Here is the pure essence endurance stack

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

You can get that stack with everything you need here http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2/

I also think it would be a good idea to add RAD-140 to that stack as well which should be dosed at 20mg per day for the whole 12 weeks. It acts as testosterone so it could also really compliment that stack as well

I have two cyclists in my family and one is pro. In off season the guy does 100mg test c/week, 25mg winstrol/day, and the sarms triple stack. The girl does 5mg winny per day and gw sarms. They do a type of weight lifting where they hold the weight at various ranges of motion. The guy rides 50miles per day in less than 2 hours, and the girl does 50 miles per day in 2.5 hours. The guy also works on sprint speed of which right now is 40mph.

As for supps just aminos, and some other stuff from Hammer Nutrition. I would stop the sarms and the steroids 2 full months before testing.

Damn.. Serious business there.

I would def be looking into GW and SR9009.. These two compounds are designed for endurance

Thanks Rick for getting with Oscar. I told him we'd get him set up the right way!

Oscar, as far as an AI, you do not need one for sarms. But you do for your test. So just maintain your current dose.

So...12 weeks on and how many weeks off?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

when it comes to sarms, you literally only need 2-3 weeks off after you complete your mini pct... here is the link for the 12 week endurance stack... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2/

although i would go with the shred stack to really get that extra muscle hardening, strength and more endurance with s4... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/shred-stack-12-weeks-2/

that cycle would look like this...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan...but what's daa and clomid?

DAA is D aspartic Acid and is available online from just about any supplement retailer. It's a very cheap and effective test booster

Clomid is a serm designed to help you kickstart your natural testosterone production after a cycle. It is also sold at pure essence research with the sarms

Was wondering if I had to take one for stamina and endurance which do you think would be the better one out of the 2. Gw or sr

Top Bottom